CHAPTER FIVE

Hey my Fallen Angels here's another Chapter ~ <3 and im updating early YAY!!!
This chapter is gonna be a bit cheezy~.

~Ayame's POV~

I stared bluntly out of the window looking at the forest next to the house, it was already morning anyway and I already had breakfast. I was sitting on the window admiring the beautiful scenery outside: the butterflies that danced in the air, flowers that swayed in the breeze, and little creatures playing in the field. I smiled to myself without even realizing it.

I still couldn't get my dreams out of my head, everything was still so sudden but I have to be practical," I need to remain calm and find a way. But why would my Family's guardian come to me and ask for help, if she could do it by herself; she is strong, why she even healed most of Sylthron after the war so why does she need my help?" I thought.

Well that was just one of the things that bothered me, well the second is, "WHY THE HELL IS KATAKUTO HERE?!!!" In my dream it seems like he knows something about this world and how on earth did he get in my dream, wait correction dream scape. I need to get to the bottom of this.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice Akiru and Ryo outside near the forest playing a game; they looked like they were having fun. I didn't realize that I was staring at them and I guess Ryo noticed it to so he waved at me and was gesturing for me to join them.

Well I don't have anything else to do except for thinking about this god damn problems so why not. I went downstairs and went outside to join the two foxes.

"Hey guys what're you playing?" I stopped in front of them, the breeze hitting my face as my long light strawberry hair synchronizes with the wind.

"We wanted to play hide n' seek but we're missing one person" Akiru said as he kicked a stone lightly.

"So would you like to join us?" Ryo asked me, he and Akiru went in front of me and do puppy dog eyes "PWEEAASSEE". Who would refuse after seeing that, they were so FREAKNG ADORAAABBBLLLEEE!!! Let me take you home my babies <3

"Sure, I have nothing else to do, I couldn't say no to you guys" I put both my arms around their shoulder. The three of us laugh as we start to play.

"Ok let's play Rock Paper Scissors to decide who's it" Akiru stated "and I'm certain I won't be it, hehe" he made a cheeky grin.

"OK I'm good with it" I let them go and we formed a circle "ROCK... PAPER.... SCISSORS....SHOOT!!!" I shot paper, Akiru shot rock and Ryo shot scissors.

"Aww it's a draw....let's do it again" Ryo whined "ROCK... PAPER.... SCISSORS....SHOOT!!!" he shot rock as for me and Akiru we shot paper so that means Ryo's it. "Dang it I lost.... Well you guys should start hiding cause I'm gonna count to ten."

"Well we better skedaddle" Akiru grabbed my hand

"TEN" Ryo started to count.

"Where are we gonna hide?" I asked Aki-kun

"NINE"

"Well we can't hide in the forest, it's off limits"

"EIGHT"

"Let's just hide individually so it will be harder to spot us"

"SEVEN"

"Sure, I guess"

"SIX"

Me and Akiru separated so we could look for a good hiding spot

"FIVE"

I couldn't find Akiru so I guess he already found a spot....now where should I hide

"FOUR"

'Dang it' I thought