CHAPTER THREE

Yo guys its already chapter three....... Ha! the first time I reached chapter three.

Ayame : congrats author-Chan

Me: thx Ayame and I'll make this chapter long 😂

Ken : congrats

Me : thx ken

Yukki : when am I gonna appear in the story author-chan?

Me: hahah you'll know Yukki 😄 you'll know

Yukki : OK

Me: can you guys say it for me?

Ayame : OK author-chan

Ayame\Ken\Yukki : Representing chapter three of "In Another World"!!!

~ background music starts playing~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

I turned my head to look at the two demon Fox's chasing me but continued to run "catch me if you can !" I didn't see where I was running so I bumped into someone ,we both fell to the cold ground

"I'm sorry " the person I bumped apologized

"Nahh its OK I should be the one to apologize I wasn't looking where I was running " I rubbed my bottom .

"It's OK , a good thing we didn't get hurt that badly "

"Yeah" I looked in front me cause we both fell to the ground and were still sitting here , I was shock when the person I bumped on to was actually ................

YUKKI!!!

"Yukki what are you doing here?!-"I was shock that yukki was here...... I didn't know that she was here. "-how come your here?".

"Ayame-chan .... Im so happy i saw You!!!"I stood up and offered her my hand , she took it and I pulled her up,then she hugged me really tight and let goes . "I was eating lunch alone because i couldnt find you at school ,then everything went balck when ....I think it was a magic circle appeared underneath me , then I woke up and i was falling from the sky and I screamed and when i thought I was gonna plummet to my doom, i fell on a jelly like creature and that made me terrified more than falling ..... I then regain my composer and walked around this wierd town ,it was getting dark and so I had no where else to stay, then I met a Girl that had butterfly wings and she was so pretty and her name is Kiri so she made me stay at her place for the night and she's waiting for me at her house " She said with hand gestures that match the parts of her story .

"Well you didn't get hurt did you?"I asked her

"I didn't get hurt .......oh yeah Ayame-chan who are those guys behind you ?are they people who got stuck here also?!"she went in front of the two demon foxes , no wonder she said people its because their ears and tails are hidden.