Snapchat

I don't own the characters from anime Akame Ga Kill as I don't own the anime too. I just lend it based on my imagination and I pretty sure Snapchat users will laugh at this one.

And here's my work. Hope you like it!

"Look! Those flower crowns appeared!" Mine was pairing up with Leone when using Snapchat in her phone.

"Okay.. Next, let's try this one." Leone choosed one of the options and tried it. "Ha! Hahahahaha...." Both of them laughed to see the result.

It was the option that will make you look cute. It put eyes and mouth like in the anime (wait, they are already an anime..) plus some cute effects.

And for Leone, it was hilarious...

"Oh this one! This one!" Akame appeared from the kitchen when she heard the noises.

"What are you guys doing?" Akame reached them before her face got captured on the camera by Leone, using the previous option: the look cute one.

"Bhahahahahaha..." Leone laughed to see Akame's face in that apps.

Mine snatched her phone back to look at the result too. "Pfffttt... Bhahahahaha..." And she laughed too. The picture was really funny!!

Mine gave her phone to Akame. "Pfffttt..." She almost laughed, though.

"What now? Another laughing stock of Akame?" Lubbock's face got captured as he was suddenly appeared behind them.

"Oh. This one suits you, Lubbock." Akame commented as she was the one that captured Lubbock's face. She choosed the brown dog ears and mouth for Lubbock.

Lubbock took the phone, couldn't believe his eyes. But he thought it really suit him well.

"May i took the picture?" Lubbock asked and Mine nodded. Lubbock pulled out his phone from his pocket, and kept swiping on both phone. Mine's phone was to send the photo and his phone was to make sure he got the photo from Mine's phone. Maybe using Whatsapp apps or Bluetooth.

Lubbock just get an idea. "Hey. I think this option will suit Tatsumi more..." He gave out his idea to them.

"Ah. Speak of which, where's him?" A pair of 'horns' grew on Mine's head. "I wanna set a prank for him using this."

"Hmm.. Isn't he has a training with Susanoo..?" Akame stopped as she heard the doorbell. "Ah. Here is he."

"I'm back~" Tatsumi entered the main hall, followed by Susanoo. "Huh? Why everybody is here?"

"Ah, there you are!" Leone greeted him cheerfully.

"Come here, tatsumi!" Mine said in a serious tone, like they are discussing about a serious matter with her as the leader. "We have something serious to discus over here!"

"Why don't we wait Chelsea and boss first?" Tatsumi asked with a big question mark on his head. Chelsea went out for a mission while Najenda went for the revolutionary army headquarter.

"We will tell them later!" Lubbock joined the play although it not planned. "This is a serious matter that can't be wait to discus!" But inside of his head, he was laughing.

'What the hell just happened?' with the big question mark still on his head, Tatsumi walked towards the centre of the hall, the place where did they form a group.

"What do you want, Mine?" Tatsumi asked when he arrived at the group.

Mine sat on a boss-like chair but the back side of the chair wasn't big like a boss-like chair so that she can see what they were doing behind her through the front camera. Sadly, the Snapchat effect she choosed wasn't work on Tatsumi's face through that camera as he was still too far.

"Tatsumi." Mine called. Her tone heard like a boss calling for it's worker. "Come closer to me. I have something important to say personally with you."

Like a robot with a big question mark on it's head, Tatsumi obeyed and came closer to her.

Behind him, Lubbock and Leone both were smiling, avoiding themselves from bursting out their laughters.

Using the Snapchat, Mine can see if the effect appeared on his face or not. 'There is it!' She quickly captured his face with the effects right in time. 'Darn! Shaky a little but.. It's okay as i still got his face with the brown dog ears..'

"So Mine." Tatsumi called. "Am i close enough to you so that you could speak with me?"

Mine turnes her chair, facing Tatsumi with a face that was holding up the laugh and.. She was holding her phone.

"What's with that face, Mine?" Tatsumi asked

Mine bursted out her laugh, followed by Leone and Lubbock. Akame just smiled.

"Hey! Why are you guys laughing?!" Tatsumi looked his surrounding then his eyes locked on Mine's phone. "So this all you plan, huh? Lemme see what you just did-"

Tatsumi snatched her phone just to find a few pictures of with with Snapchat effects. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??!!"

Mine, Leone and Lubbock laughed even louder.

"EXLPLAINATION. NOW." Although he wasn't yell but his tone heard strict like a boss.

Mine wiped the tears, effect from laughing too much before said "Well, that's Snapchat apps. Yoy know, right?"

"I know." Tatsumi replied. "But why YOU used me for this??"

"We were playing with that when you're not around." Akame turned, facing them.

"Then this dumb Lubba gave the idea to make a prank of you using that." Although she stopped laughing already, Leone was still happy to smack Lubba's back.

"Hey!" He wasn't yelling because of getting smacked by a beutiful girl but he yelled because Leone called him dumb.

"So it was your idea, huh, Lubba?" Tatsumi cracked his fingers. Oh no.. Now he acted like Mine..

Lubbock shivered in fear. "Hey, Leone! It was your idea but why must me??" He tried to make Leone as the true victim, although the real victim is he.

"Huh?" Leone was blurred. "What do you mean?"

"It's your own fault, Lubbock." Akame commented. "You get what you give. Maybe you'll get twice from what you give." She also dont wabt to support him, though.

"Nobody supported me... Shoot i need to run!!" And Lubbock ran away, making Tatsumi to chase him

"Hey you come back here!!!"

Mine was laughing. But in silence, she saved Tatsumi's picture with Snapchat effects..

"Serve you right, Lubba!" While Leone just grin, happy with the family-like relationship between Night Raid members

--THE END--

Do you guys like it? I really hope so! So next short story : Clothes-swap