Mine is Mine, #EnglishFail

Yo, everyone!! I finally back with another short story of Tatsumi x Mine.

All right reserved goes to the owner of the original story and characters. I just lend the characters based on my imagination tho.

BTW thanks for your comments and vote!!

Please keep reading!!

"You are mine, Mine!!" Tatsumi smirked, know that Mine was idiot enough to get his joke.

After Mine confessed her feelings towards Tatsumi, they became a couple, that always tease and prank each other -

Nope. It was only Mine that always tease and prank him. Tatsumi just counterattack some of those pranks back to her.

And now, it's his time to use Mine's stupidness to prank her back.

But looks like she took it seriously.

"Of course I am Mine!! Don't act like you don't know my name!!"

She really don't get it.

Lubbock laughed, Tatsumi facepalmed.

What an idiot she was...

"Are you really that idiot?"

"Huh?"

"Nothing." Tatsumi stood. "You know what I meant, right?" He tested did she just act like an idiot or she was really an idiot.

"I am Mine, right?" Mine replied. "Of course! My name is Mine!!"

Tatsumi facepalmed again while Lubbock laughed.

Yup. Only they three in the building since Leone and Chelsea went out for a mission, Akame and Susanoo gonna catch some food and Najenda must be in the revolutionary army's headquarters for a meeting there.

"What really an idiot she is..." Tatsumi's whisper made Lubbock laughed again.

"That's your girlfriend, Tatsumi. Your girlfriend. Not me." Lubbock whispered back.

Tatsumi sighed.

He walked towards Mine. "Mine."

She looked at him.

"Just forget about just now." He said. "Let's go shopping."

She jumped from the coach. "I'm in!!"

"May I join you guys too?" Lubbock smirked. "It's boring to be here all alone."

Tatsumi and Mine looked at each other.

Mine looked at Lubbock and reply "Nnnnope.. This is our date, Lubba. You can't butt in."

"Man.... I also want that lovey dovey scene too..." He mumbled in a disappointed tone.

But Tatsumi knew he was smirked in his mind.

Tatsumi smirked back. He started his counterattack to tease him back. "Then just go out with your Miss Najenda."

"Hey!!"

"Let's go." Tatsumi grabbed Mine's hand and went out.

They both went into the capital and visited from a shop to another.

And more important, poor Tatsumi.. He carried all Mine's things, alone.

"La la la~ what a good weather to go out like this~" Mine sang to herself, as she was very happy.

'If you have someone to escort all your things, you should be thankful..' Tatsumi thought while sighed as he heard Mine's singing to herself happily.