Chapter 20

WARNING: ONCE AGAIN THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR THE YOUNGER VIEWERS..HEHE....AND SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE AT THE END...AND I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THE END.....

"Grab me that box of cereal." I lift up my hand to point at the box of Lucky Charms.

"Seriously?" Caleb looks at me like I'm ridiculous.

"Yep." I say proudly.

It's been a week since I seen Toni. Caleb and I have basically been living at the hotel. Right now, we're getting food to satisfy our cravings. Thankfully, I'm no longer a cripple. My leg still has a small cast around it like my arm. I'm just happy I can actually walk again without that stupid limp.

"Oh, and chocolate milk." Caleb gives me another exasperated look.

"Sometimes I wonder about you."

"Hey!" I mock offense.

Toni's has been coming every so often to check on me. I am always quick to reassure him. One day though, he had to reassure me. Apparently, Sienna is still starting shit and saying all kinds of bad things about me. Kayla supposedly got fed up with it and told her off. Now everyone is attacking her. Toni gave me her number so I could text her and ask if she was alright. Kayla told me she was fine and not to worry.

"You ready to go babe?"

"Yes I am."

Caleb quickly checks us out and than he is taking me to Toni's house. Caleb has this surprise date he wants to take me on and Toni volunteered to help me get ready while Caleb sets everything up. 20 minutes later, we pull up in his driveway.

"I'll see you later this afternoon. I love you , Taylor." I nod my head and lean over to kiss him. When we pull away, I can see hurt in his eyes that I still haven't said it back even though he tries to hide it.

I get out of the car, angry at myself that I can't tell him how I really feel. Angry at him for making me this way. Trudging up to the front door, I don't get a chance to knock before Toni throws it open and has me wrapped in his arms.

"Hey baby girl!" He squeals excitedly.

"Can't...breathe.." I gasp out.

"Oops, sorry." He pulls back and yanks me inside.

"Darling, how have you been?" Melinda walks up and pecks my cheek.

"Mom, she doesn't have time for this. I have to help her get ready for her date with Caleb." She doesn't get to reply before I am pulled into the guest room.

"So, I'm guessing you know where Caleb's taking me?"

"Yes, in fact I do. Don't even try to get it out of me either because my mouth is sealed so sit your ass down and let me get to work on your hair." Toni warns me. Throwing my hands up in surrender, I do what he says.

Toni whips out the curling iron gets to work on styling my wild hair. He is so animated and chatty it is downright entertaining to watch him gush over how his relationship with Mark is going. I'm so happy for him, he seriously deserves it. He continues to work on my hair, little spirals falling down my face.This whole process takes about 30 minutes since my hair is so thick. But finally, he finishes.

"You look so damn fabulous." He admires his work. I look in the mirror above the dresser, a weird since of deja vu settling over me.

Toni is really good at hair, I notice. Black, bouncing curls adorn my face in majestic spirals. I reach up to touch one. The texture is nice and soft.

"Thanks, Toni."

"Oh, I'm not finished yet." He grins.

He walks back over to me and starts gathering up my hair and pulling it in some kind of up do. Grabbing hair spray, he sprays it all over until I'm choking from the fumes. Finally he steps back and allows me to look at myself. Toni has managed to get my hair in a neat, curly bun while two spirals frame the side of my face.