Chapter 18

(WARNING: THIS BOOK IS AN OVERRALL PG-16 BUT THIS CHAPTER IS MOST DEFINITLY NOT FOR THE YOUNGER VIEWERS. THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R SO YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED IN ADVANCED.)

Early morning light streams through a small space between the curtains. The brightness causes me to wake up. Squinting, I look around the small room. The pastel colored walls are only adorned with a wall mirror, lamp, and a picture of the beach. Memories from last night start to resurface. After they do, I feel the firm arm wrapped around my mid-section. As gently as I can, I turn around to face my beautiful man. Caleb's face is no longer lined with the sadness from last night. Its relaxed and smooth. A barely-there line of stubble lines his chin.

"You're just gonna watch me sleep. Whatta creep." I startle when I hear his husky voice break the silence. Than, I get a little angry.

"You could've told me you were awake, asshole." I mock punch his shoulder. His sparkling blue eyes fly open and in a flash his mouth is covering mine.

I instantly turn into a soft puddle of limp bones. I lay back from the no-longer-there- support coming from my arm. Caleb follows. He is hovering over me just like last night. When things start to get intense, he pulls back. I frown slightly.

"Am I forgiven?" He whispers.

"Definitely." I squeak out. Caleb smiles and takes his hand to smooth down my hair.

"So beautiful." He mummers and I can feel a pleasant flush spread across my cheeks.

"We should get going." Caleb says before reluctantly climbing off me. He helps me stand up.

Its silent for a moment. Until my stomach lets out a loud, rumbling growl. The guffaws of laughter coming from Caleb only adds fuel to my embarrassment.

"Hungry?" He still can't get his laughter under control.

"Shut up." I mumble under my breath.

"Well, lets go get something to eat." I look at him in shock.

"What?" He asks.

"I can't go anywhere wearing this." I point to my gown.

"Go naked." He suggest.

"Caleb!"

"Alright, alright. What do you want me to do?"

"I need to go home to change." Although I absolutely do not want to, I have too.

"You sure?" Caleb must've read my face.

"Yes! Now lets go!"

"Yes ma'am." He mock solutes. Caleb scoops me up bridal-style and carries me out the door.

We pull up in my driveway 20 minutes later. My elated mood plummets when I also see my mom's car parked in the driveway. Caleb is about to say something until he sees my face. His smile drops.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." He narrows his eyes at me.

"Taylor, don't you dare lie to me." He warns.

"I'm not-" His look causes my words to falter and stop.

"Do you want me to come in with you?"

"No!" I yell a little to quickly. Caleb gives me a skeptical look.

"I'm coming with you."

"Caleb." I plead.

"I'm. Going. In. With. You." He says with finality, leaving no room for any argument. Sighing, I get out of the car, Caleb following.