Chapter 2: Meeting Him

*LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE PLEASE ILY*

Brooklyn's *POV*

The first nights sleep was horrible. I got probably 3 hours. The neighbors light was on all night and I don't have any blinds yet. Also they were playing music, not that loud but you could still hear it clearly. I had a week before school started and I had to get my sleep schedual because if I didn't I would look like a cast from The Walking Dead.

I get up and hop in the shower. When I get out I just put my pajamas back on and walk downstairs to get breakfast. It was only 7 because I knew I wouldn't sleep but everyone was up and eating.

"Hey Brooklyn you know how I was telling you about my friends in Nebraska?" Taylor asked with a mouth full of food. "Yes" I chuckled "Well I never told them I was moving and I called them and told them and there picking us up at 11 to show us around" "okay cool. Wait what are there names." "Jack and Jack" "Oh?" He just laughed and went back to shoving his face with pancakes. I grabbed 2 and some bacon and sat down next to him.

"Alright I'm heading out for work, I love you and be good." She comes over and kisses both out heads. "You got it dude" Taylor said giving her a thumbs up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 10 I started getting ready. I went up stairs and brushed out my hair. I spritzed defrizzer and ran it through with my fingers. I left it natural in loose curls. I then went on to makeup applying concealer and powder and then a light pink blush. I made sure to put under eye cream to cover my dark circles. Then a thin line of black eyeliner and mascara.

I walked over to the boxs that had my cloths and shoes because I have still not unpacked yet. It was warm out so I pulled out a maroon high waisted skirt with a white v neck I would tuck into it. Then took maroon vans out of another box and put on some lotion and a spritz of perfume. I placed the necklace my dad gave me before he died. It was a princess crown. Then I was ready to go.

"Brooklyn! There a little early but come on!" I skipped down the stairs to see Taylor hugging the Jacks. They looked very different. One was short with blonde hair and one was tall and tan with brown hair. They were both attractive but damn long legs over there was so hot.

"Jack and Jack this is Brooklyn my twin and Brooklyn this is Jack and Jack my fwends" He made a wierd face at the end I chuckled "What friends?" He clutched his heart pretending to be hurt and he made a pouty face.

Blondie came over and shook my hand and long legs pulled me into a hug. "Well hello to you too." I laughed but hugged back. I felt a spark and stopped myself from blushing.

"Okay let's go!" Taylor said turning around "Shot gun!" he sprinted to the car and Blondie yelled driving.

"That leaves you and me" Jack whispered in my ear. "Indeed" I replied. We got to the car and I needed help getting in because it was a truck and Jack was right on it. He grabbed my hand and helped me up. He had a hand on the small of my back and he was smiling. I thanked him and got in and Jack following.

"Where to?" I asked "Pizza!" Blondie says. "Yasssss." I reply "So what can I call you too. I was gonna call you" an pointed to Jack J "Blondie and you" and pointed to Jack G "long legs." They all laughed and Long legs responded "Call me Jack G and him Jack J." "Easy enough." I responded looking jack in the eye. He smiled at me and them turned to look out the window. This will be fun.

*THATS IT ILY ALL SM AND HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH A BRAND NEW FANFICTION*

-jaime