Chapter 3: First friends

Brooklyn's *POV*

"Mhmmmmmmm mouth orgasm." I say as I take a bite of my pizza. We stopped at pizza by alforno and I was sitting next to long legs and Blondie and Taylor was across from us.

"I know isn't it so good!?" Jack asked beside me bumping my shoulder. I nodded my head really fast.

~~~~~~~~~

We left half an hour later and half a pound heavier. "Oh my god I'm so full." I groaned "I just want to go home." Taylor schreeched and fell into the passenger side. "Same I'll take you guys home now, but were still hanging out tommarow right?" Jack j asked. "Of course blondie, wouldn't miss it for the world." I said sarcastically. He looked in the rearview mirror and I gave him a kissy face.

Jack G got in and they drove us home. "Turn on the tunes man" I yelled in Taylor's ear. He cringed but followed my instruction. Turn down for what came from the speakers and Jack j turned it up. Jack G started bobbing his head and moving to the beat. Taylor and Jack G pulled there good over there head and he started dancing. Well sorta and I have to admit, Jack G looked really hot while doing it. I know he wasn't even trying and just joking around but man he was pleasing to the eye.

On the other hand my brother looked like he had muscle spasms. I started sorta dancing too and me an Jack started doing gang signs.

Too soon Jack pulled into our driveway. "Alright guys see you tomaaarraaaaa." I said and flicked both jacks in the head. "See you later brook and tayyyy." Jack G said. I stepped out of the truck and threw up dueces "Peace." As they pulled out I could see Jack trying to get In the front seat but failing miserably and getting stuck in the middle.

I head upstairs and lay on my bed. I start to close my eyes but a text brings me back.

From: Long legs😍

Hey my sister from another mister can't wait for tomoraaa. So excited to get to know you more! and if your wondering while you were to busy stuffing your face with pizza I snuck your phone😘 love ya betch

I smile to myself and responded

To: Long legs😍

First off I was not "stuffing my face" I was simply enjoying the wonderful creation of pizza. Second can't wait for tomarrow either 😋 love you slut.

Taylor walk into my room and just lays in too of me. "Are you happy we moved?" He asked completely serious and was not looking for a sarcastic answer. "Of course...i have friends now." He gave me a sympathetic smile and laid is head in the crook of my neck. "I love you Brooky baby." I smiled despite I hate the nickname "I love you too Taylor swift."

I woke up feeling really uncomfortable. I lift my head and Taylor is laying half on me. We moved to the couch so we could watch the office in Netflix. I didn't want to wake him up so I scotched him off and went upstairs. I took a surprisingly fast shower, dried and straightened my hair, put a dash of make up on and changed.

I wore skinny jeans, maroon and gray vans, and my gray and maroon obey sweatshirt. As soon as I was pleased with how I looked I went downstairs to see if Taylor was up. He was changed and making breakfest. I walked over next to him to look what he was making . Bagels. "Where's mom?" I ask taking a bite of the bagel. "Business related errands." He replied in a posh country club accent. "Thank you for your help and what time shall our guests be arriving?" I replied playing along. "Aproximently 12:00."

I left the kitchen and sat on the couch. It was 11:02 so an hour and i would be able to have some fun.

--------------------

This is just a filler sorry I haven't updated In a while I'm going to start becoming more frequent. Thanks for reading ily

~jaime💜