Another Day

Sunlight burnt through the windows in the mansion. Midnight groaned and rolled over, causing her to roll of her bed. She landed on her carpet with a thump which then made everyone else wake up. Midnight laid there for a while and slowly started to close her eyes when her twin burst open the door. She walked over to Midnight's dresser threw her orange shirt to her and black jeans and walked out. Midnight opened an eye. She sighed and got up and got dressed. As she walked out her bedroom, she picked up her scarf and put around her neck.

She walked down the oak stairs and into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and took a couple packets of bacon and fried them. Heather popped her head round the frame." Smells good," she complimented her. Midnight smiled at her warily. She didn't sleep well last night. She finished cooking the bacon and placed it on the table. She walked into the living room where everyone was sat watching TV." Breakfast is done," she said to everyone as she ran back to the dining room. She sat in her seat and watched as everyone started to eat their bacon.

~bacon skip~

Casey and Kayla had gone out and Louis was taking Caitlin out on a date. Heather, Evie and Patrick went out shopping and Phoebe was taking Penny to the themepark for a bit and Nate was god knows where. Which left Midnight alone. She laid face first on the couch and put Adventure Time on. About 1 hour later Midnight started to get hungry. She trudged over to the kitchen and grabbed a red bottle and poured a bit in a glass. She walked back to the living room and switched the show to the walking dead(A/N no spoilers please I'm only on season 3) she drank a bit of the blood that was in her glass when she heard the front door open. Casey and Kayla strolled into the house and dropped their weapons next to the door. Midnight took her gaze of the two humans and looked back at the TV. As soon as Kayla put her gun down, she ran upstairs. She probably went to the game room. Casey just flopped to floor and fell asleep. Typical. Midnight ignored the sleeping Casey on the floor in the hallway and the shouts from Kayla raging at parkour and kept her eyes fixed to the TV. She didn't even notice Nate walk through the door and walk up to his room.

~skip to when nearly everyone's home~

Midnight had already gone to bed as soon as everyone was home, well, apart from Caitlin and Louis who were still out on their date. Heather, Evie, Patrick and Casey were playing Mario kart upstairs in the game room. The rest were watching a horror film. Penny was huddled up in her blanket and Kayla had fallen asleep half way through. Phoebe got bored so she went to bed and Penny went to her room to read a book. Nate took Kayla to bed and continued to watch the film until he fell asleep on the couch. Casey went to bed shortly after their 5th game and Patrick went to read in the Library. Heather was watching YouTube and Evie was checking Instagram and then they fell asleep in the game room. Penny had also fallen asleep on top of her book and Patrick just fell asleep in the armchair he was sitting in.

A/N and that raps up the first chapter! ok this was pretty bad but hopefully it will get better. Btw if you wanna what happened to Caitlin and Louis, they got home but went straight to bedroom if you know what I mean. And before I forget, caitlin_armstrong is featured as Caitlin... Obviously. Also please check out her story! It's amazing and give her some positive feedback! Also the cast was just a joke, I can't remove it ;-;