Geek Buddies

Hinata looked around as he sat down on the bench, the canopy of leaves rustling in the wind. He looked at the time on his phone, it was 9:10 A.M and Hinata was the only one there in the park, their meeting spot. Today was the first day of Toon Con, which was a convention for everyone who loved anime. Hinata invited all of the first years to come with him, but Yachi couldn't join them since she already planned to hang out with Kiyoko on that day. At first, Tsukki was planning on not going, but by some miracle Yamaguchi was able to persuade him. After a few minutes, Hinata heard someone calling his name. He turned and saw Yamaguchi jogging at him whilst waving at Hinata. He grin from ear to ear and waved back as he stood up, "Good morning Yamaguchi!"

"Good morning Hinata," Yamaguchi replied, smiling back, "How are you?"

"I'm okay, super excited!" Hinata exclaimed, "I've always wanted to go to Toon Con, but every year, I missed it because something always come up, but now GWAH I CAN FINALLY GO!"

Yamaguchi chcukled lightly, glad to see his orange-haired friend as his usual boisterous self, "Same here, it's been so long since I've been to Toon Con. Last time I went was two or three years ago with Tsukki, I think."

Hinata's eyes widened, "SO YOU WENT THERE ALREADY?!"

Yamaguchi nodded, "Yes I have, it was so awesome! I met a lot of cosplayers and bought so much stuff, it was worth it."

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH THAT'S AMAZING!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Oi shut up dumbass, some people are still sleeping."

Yamaguchi and Hinata turned around as they heard that familiar voice and saw Kageyama walking towards them, his hands in his jacket.

"Good morning Kageyama," Yamaguchi greeted with a smile.

"Good morning Yamaguchi," Kageyama replied, "Sorry for being late."

"Kageyama why are you apologizing?" Hinata asked, "It's Stingyshima who should be apologizing."

"Sorry for being late, my brother kept asking a lot of questions."

Hinata swore he saw Yamaguchi glowed when he saw Tsukki, "Good morning Tsukki."

"Good morning Yamaguchi," Tsukki said as he looked at Yamguchi, "Sorry I wasn't able to walk with you this morning, I overslept."

"What on Earth were you doing last night?" Hinata asked, out of curiosity.

"He was on a Stranger Things marathon," Yamaguchi answered, "Anyways, we should get going, Toon Con starts at ten and the station is going to be packed."

Hinata checked his phone for the time, "We should get going!" He shouted as he started running.

"Oi dumbass wait for us!" Kageyama shouted back as he ran after Hinata.

Tsukki shook his head as both of them started walking, "Idiots."

Yamaguchi chuckled at the sight, "Some things never changed."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

   The station was as packed as a can of sardines, or maybe even two cans combined. Hinata nearly lost the group, but thanks to Tsukki's height and Kageyama's hair, Hinata was able to catch up. When they entered the train, Hinata sighed, "Man I nearly lost you guys more than once."

Tsukki snickered, "Man I really pity short people," Tsukki muttered.

Hinata looked at him, "Shut up asshole!" Hinata exclaimed as Kageyama tried his best not to laugh.

"Alright enough both of you," Yamaguchi said as the train started moving.

Since all of the seats were taken, the group had no choice but to stand. Hinata was having trouble trying to grab onto the one of the straps above him, so Kageyama used his free hand to hold onto to the one above Hinata so Hinata could hold onto Kageyama's arm.