True Colors

@TielGalaxy THIS TOOK SO LONG AND I'M VERY SORRY also this isn't really angsty (I suck at writing angst) but I still hope you enjoy it :) requests are still open so feel free to comment doWn a ship and your plot ideas and whatnot, much appreciation if you do so <3

-------------------------------------------

   Bokuto has never been a huge fan of art, but there was something about Akaashi's art that just catches Bokuto's eye. Every artist has a particular art style, you can point it out once you have seen several of their paintings. However, when it comes with Akaashi, it was as if he does something different in every painting. Maybe that's what makes his creations so captivating, Bokuto had no idea. He decided to visit Akaashi's gallery again, this weekend. He tried persuading Kuroo to go with him, but he failed again.

"Bro, I'm busy," Kuroo said, his eyes still on his laptop, "plus I promised Kenma that I would help him look for some video games and hang out during then."

Bokuto sighed, "Alright bro, your lost."

Kuroo looked at him, "Dude, what if he thinks you're some sort of stalker or something?"

Bokuto chuckled, "Nahhhh he doesn't even notice me."

Kuroo raised one eyebrow, "You sure?"

Bokuto nodded enthusiastically, "Hell yeah!"

Kuroo sighed, "Alright if you say so, just don't do anything creepy. Or illegal"

"Yeah yeah," was all Bokuto said before he went to bed and fell asleep.

It was 10:30 A.M. when Bokuto finally woke up and got out of bed to prepare breakfast, well technically brunch. Bokuto looked around and noticed that Kuroo had already left. When Bokuto was done, he went to shower and changed his clothes before grabbing his things as he left their apartment room. As he locked the door, he checked the time on his phone. It was still too early to visit Akaashi's gallery, so he decided to explore the city for a bit. After all, going out at least once in a while is not so bad, plus he would die of boredom if he stayed in his bedroom all day. The scent of the city permeated in his nose once he stepped out of the apartment. As always, Tokyo was busy and vivid, filled with people too absorbed in their routine to even look up and embrace another new day. Bokuto decided to go get some school supplies he needed before getting late lunch and heading to Akaashi's gallery. He puts on his earphones and pressed "shuffle" on his phone as he walked to the nearest bus stop.

By the time he was done with everything, it was 3:00 P.M, which was the perfect time to head to Akaashi's gallery. After all, it was quite far from where he lives. He took a cab to the nearest train station and made his way to Akaashi's art gallery. His heart was thumping with excitement and his heart was a sack full of elation. Bokuto had no idea why he felt this way ever since he discovered Akaashi's art gallery by accident. However, he was glad he did. After a while he finally arrived and as usual, there were a lot of people, art enthusiasts to be more specific. He started walking as he looked around the place, he noticed that there were more new paintings displayed. Just as he was walking around like an art enthusiast himself, Bokuto bumped into a stranger, snapping him back to reality. 

"I'm sorry, are you alr-" Bokuto stopped himself as he got a good look of the stranger.

The stranger had short, black hair that was as messy as Bokuto's bedroom. His eyes were metal blue, a rare color you see nowadays. Bokuto immediately recognizes his face, after all his picture was the last thing you see before leaving the gallery.