An excited feeling

Shenpais POV

Hello there I'm shenpai I am 19 years old, we had a trip to Australia about 4 days ago. We are supposed to leave in 6 days.I don't actually care about that I know no one here. Sure I love meeting people and going to new places but I am shy.but let's for get about that for now let's continue with the story shall we

Well,Today was something. Who was that guy earlier, He was kind of cute. Shenpai was daydreaming and thinking of the guy he met earlier.

I snapped out of it when I saw someone at the door looking at me with a curious face. She walked towards me and said"it's been bothering me ever since we arrived home, no not just that it's ever since You left that store "
."is there any problem"asked my mom. I still wouldn't answer it's too embarrassing to tell her. So I just blushed while thinking of what happened.

I looked at my mom once more and I saw a smile it wasn't any normal smile it was an evil smile and these words came out of her mouth and my face suddenly turned red. She said "you saw someone and liked someone in that store didn't you?". While smirking.i tried to deny what she was accusing me but I gave up in the end she just won't stop. So I just told her the truth

"Stat spitting it out then young lady" said my mom and I started telling her what happened.

"So it all started like this. I was in the store looking around if there is something interesting that I can buy . While I was looking the girl next to me dropped her coins and I helped her pick it up so I placed my bag down so I can move easier in helping her. A few moments after that I looked at where I placed my bag then I noticed it wasn't there".

"Can we Just go the exciting part" mom said after she interrupts me.

"We are gonna be there if you just didn't interrupt me"I replied

"Sorry sorry, please continue "she replied back

" clears throat" then continued the story
"Ok so I looked around for my bag but nothing was there. And then i saw a guy walking away with my bag so I asked him to stop. And he turned around he looked confused and didn't know what's happening. He looked really cute when he didn't know what to do. From the looks of things it looked like he was trying to give my bag to the register . He spoke to me and I panicked I dint know what to do so I just showed him my liscence . He spoke my name it was unexpected  ".

"I think i liked  him at first sight . I really wanted to know his name but his friend showed up and they left. That time I had a roller coaster of emotions I did not know what's happening I was just focused on him"

I stopped telling the story  and. I saw my mom looking at me  while holding her laughter. So I asked what was so funny?. And she replied with " I didn't know you would give me so much detail about what happened, it's just so funny"

I realised what I was doing and I just turned red

                     End of chapter

###############
Guys sorry I haven't updated this in forever cause I've been busy lately in the past month and a half month <3

I might update this weekly if I have he chance