Chapter 4

After the party Kenneth drag Scarlet into my room upstairs and said " lets get out of here" very slowly, Scarlet said " okay we can go to my room Kenny" very slowly too, and they talked for 9 minutes and Kenneth suddenly plays some smooth music, he stands Scarlet up and they started dancing..

Scarlet feel the love to night with Kenneth on saying how much we both miss each other, her phone started to ring, it was her mother calling, she said "Sweetie I might stay with my office mate's house for 2 days because we have 3 meetings to attend to" Scarlet said "oh mom can Kenneth stay in our house for 2 days? Please" her mom replied and said " of course sweetie, I know how you miss your friends so okay I will let you" Scarlet said "THANKS mom Love you so much😘❣"

Kenneth said " I'm going to stay with you for 2 days?"

Scarlet said "yah, why"

Kenneth said "no nothing very excited doe haha, lets dance M'lady"

They dance so happy and suddenly Kenneth's friends left and said " Good night you two"  they winked at us, Kenneth and Scarlet stayed on the living room and talked

After 10 minutes

Kenneth started to standing Scarlet up and grab her and hold her tight in the waist and Scarlet putting her hands around Kenneth's neck and put their heads together and Kenneth suddenly kissed Scarlet's forehead and Kenneth said "May I ki-" Scarlet replied "You may" they both kissed on the lips that night and slept on the sofa....

__________________________

Ummm.... Okay and don't worry guys the next one is not dirty, this is just a little thing I want to put because they got so tired and feel a bit weird so yah God bless you guys and see you one the next one!💘

-Author