Finally Love

Freed

Hi, I am very happy right now. We just came back from a job, and Laxus said to come over to his house. I was sooooo excited.

Actually I am going their right now, I knock on the door his door and waited. While I was waiting I fixed my hair a little and straightened my clothes so I don't make a fool of myself. Of course I would fix myself it's Laxus, the love of my life.

I looked at my watch that Laxus got me for my birthday to see what time it is. The reason why I never wear it because I'm afraid it will get ruined. I realize 5 minute has past. I knocked again and in 2 minute Laxus finally came. He said he was preparing something and that's why he didn't open the door. I nodded to show I understand and he welcome me in.

I was so happy that maybe Laxus can even see that idiotic smile on my face. When I walked into the door I was immediately blindfolded by one of his scarfs. I couldn't help but gasp and panick. Until I heard Laxus say to calm down because he was going to lead me somewhere. I relaxed because I can only think of the romantic things that people do when blindfolding each other.

I blushed when I was following Laxus to our destination. Laxus took off my blind fold and I saw a garden full with mystical flowers that shines like his beautiful eyes. The night was dark lighted by gorgeous lights. It was truly the most gorgeous thing ever besides lacks of course. I was taken by the beautiful sight.

I turn around to ask what this was for but instead he kissed me softly then roughly then passionately. I melt and felt a spark of electricity down my spine as I shivered. I was shocked from excitement.

I blushed liked a mad man. I couldn't believe this is happening it's just like a dream. I felt his tougne pushing in and I allowed him. It felt so awesome and I just want to stay like this forever, even if I can't breathe.

Suddenly laxus pulled away and smirked at me. He was so fucking sexy. I rapped my arms around him and pulled him into a deep kiss. It lasted approximately 3 minute and when we broke up, we panting like crazy. I looked up and saw lust in laxus's eyes. I blushed at his delicious lust look.

We hugged and decided to sit in the garden and look at the singing stars in the night sky. This was the best day of my life. Literally, my dream had just came true. I don't even believe this is real.

---------------
Hope you enjoy that.
I'm a slow updater but I'll try my best