8 weeks later(catching up)

Me and Chris relationship got stronger. I been feeling sick for the last couple of weeks. I met a new girl friend her name is Angelica. She thinks I'm pregnant but I didn't have sex with Chris in about 8 weeks. So I went to the store in my new car. It's a BMW because I didn't want a expensive one. But I went to the store and got 4 pregnancy test and took them to Chris house and told him I might be pregnant. " Chris I need you to get serious I might be pregnant ." all he said was "OK. We can take care if him or her I can get a better job and we can move out and get our own place. " I smiled and kissed him and took the pregnancy text.
-15minutes later -
"I'm pregnant Chris." all he did was hug me and kissed my belly and I cried wondering how the hell i was gonna tell my mom and brothers. I cried myself to sleep.
- The Next Day -
" Baby it's time for us to get up. " I told him and I tried to get up but he pulled me back down by my waist. " Baby lay with me we have an hour. " I just looked at him then at the clock. " We don't have an hour we have 30 minutes until the appointment so get up. " We got in the shower together and got dressed.
At the doctors office
I walked in and signed in and not even ten minutes later the doctor called my name " Mrs. Yln. This way please. " I followed the doctor and they took me back. " OK pull ur shirt up so we can do the ultrasound." The doctor put the cold and sticky jelly on my stomach and put a thing that looks like a microphone on it and moved it all around and then said " Looks like you are having three children. Congratulations to you. You are two months about to be three in two days. Make another appointment with the front desk for 6 months check up and then your good to go." I did as told and went to the car " Baby I can't believe our first is three. " He looked at me and laughed and he said " It runs in my family baby I can't help it that *gco* I kissed him and said "it's OK because I want to have a big family and maybe we can adopt some too. " He looked at me in such a handsome way and it turned me on for some reason and while he was driving I was touching his grown man business and he was trying not to moan and then we stopped at a stop light and pulled his pants down. All he could do was close him eyes. " I'll finish this when we get home and maybe we can take a bath together. " He tried to hurry home and get out if his clothes. When I came out the bathroom he was on the bed naked and ready to go. " You ready babe. " he nod his head and everything happened.
1 and a half hour later
We sat in bed and talked for about 30 minutes and talking about random things. Then I tried to get up and fell down and he started to laugh and I just said " are you gonna help me up Chris? " Then he stopped laughing because I just sat there and said " these are our last children." He looked at me in such a straight face and I just laughed and he said " nah it's not. You getting pregnant at least 5 more times. " I just said OK and went to take a bath. When I got out it was quiet so I played with the puppies. My mom and John said that they were going out and they left all my brothers went with their girls and Chris went to his house to take a shower so I have to wait.
Chris pov
I went to my house to take a shower and Yn's friend Angelica came and knocked on my door so I answered it. As soon as I opened the the she was looking for a place to sleep and I told her to call Yn. But she didn't so I called her and said her friend was over here looking for a place to stay because her mom kick her ass out and Yn came over and got her in the house. I just walked away and called my best friend Tyga. I told him to come over and bring some weed. He was there within 5 minutes and pulled out 20grams of weed out his bookbag and we went outside. " Yn let you smoke out here." I just looked at him like shut tf up. As soon as he said that she came outside. " Let me have some. It wont hurt the babbies." She took the shit out my hand and smoked it down to where it was a damn skimp. "What was that for?" She looked at me and walked away. " You never smoking wit me again. You just let yo girl take that shit and smoke it all. " And wit that he left me there high and dry. I went to the pet shop and got yn another puppy since we are having triplets. " Baby i have a surprise for you. Close your eyes." She came from behind the corner and was smiling big as hell. I pulled the puppy out and said " Uncover them." She did as told and ran to me almost falling over the table. " Baby slow down. Your very welcome. His name is Oscar." She stopped and cried and literally kissed me to death.