Why tho

My mother was climbing through the window wit a gun she pointed it at one of the babies heads. I tackled her ass on the fucking floor and yelled for my brothers to call the fucking cops. When the cops got there they said that she will be in jail for a long time for trying to kill a baby that wasn't even hers. I went downstairs and everyone was asking if the babies were okay. "Yes the babies are fine. They just started crying when I tackled her to the floor becuz it was very loud."
                -An hour later-
I thanked everyone for coming to my welcome home party. I had to get some rest so my aunt took the babies for me. I gave her the breast milk and the formula. When I went upstairs in the baby room I found a paper on the floor. " Dear yn, if you are reading this I'm probably in jail becuz you called the cops on me. I just want to let you know that I have people watching you. Your every move, so if you plan on doing something like moving they will tell me and I will tell them to kill you. One more thing Chris is cheating on you wit his other baby momma. Sincerely mom." I burst into tears. One becuz she is watching me and two my own boyfriend, baby father, and the love of my life would cheat on me wit his raggedy ass baby momma. I was now walking to my room when I seen someone in the tree outside my window. I called the police. They came and took the guy in for questioning and they are going to have custody of him until he give up information.
         -Two days later-
I haven't seen Chris at all today and I been taking care of the kids all by myself with the help of my brothers Jac and Jake. My father has been coming over checking on me and stuff. I tbh don't give a shit about Chris at this point. Right now I'm going downstairs to see who is at the door. "What the fuck do you want?" He just stood there and was bout to touch me but I closed the damn door. I changed my locks too so he can't get in. I was about to cook when I heard the door bell ring and I opened the door to my brother and my father holding Chris by his arms. "What tf did he do to you?" I showed them the letter that bitch left on my fuckin floor upstairs. "I would never cheat on you. Check my phone there is nothin in there about me cheating on you. All we talk about is me coming to get Ro from her." I went through his phone and he was right. Nothing was in there about him cheating on me.  "Why tf she got people watching you?" My dad and brothers said at the same time. I told them idk and she said that she would kill all of us. That bitch is crazy she will really do it to. "What do y'all wanna do" I asked since I had the babies I can't really do anything. "Well I wanted to know if I can come back home becuz I knew that you was having your second thoughts about me being here if you thought I was cheating on you" Chris said. All I did was laugh and tell him give me a couple of hours to think it over. They left and I got in the shower since the babies were sleep. I wanted to go to the mall. I got their bottles ready and I went to get them dressed and get their diaper bag ready. I got the keys to my car and grabbed my babies and we were off to the mall.
             - At the mall-
When we walked in the mall there was hella people there like there was a celebrity in there or something. I went to footlocker and seen my uncle Wayne buy like every fuckin shoe in there. "Uncle Wayne what the hell are you doing buying all these shoes?"  He looked at me and said " I'm buying them for you and your brothers. Even y'all babies." I just said thank you and ran off to the Victoria secret to buy me some outfits and auntie Nicki was in there but I was not bought to question her she crazy. "Hey auntie Nicki how you doing?" She was buying all their shirts and pants even thongs which made me cringe. "I'm good. Why you here if I'm buying you all this shit go home and get some rest. I'm shopping for you and your brother. Even y'all babies and their baby mommas." I gave her a hug and left the mall becuz if I didn't she would've put all my stuff back on the shelf. I was putting the babies in the car when I heard someone yell my name.
"Umm. Do I know you from somewhere?" I asked
"It's me Keith from middle school. Remember I moved and we broke up." He said wit a smile
"Oh yea. How you been? I haven't seen you in a minute."
"I'm fine. I just moved out here to get my career right. Imma be in that new edition show. I'm Ronny Devoe."
"That's good I been out here for almost a year now."
"I see that you have three babies. You still wit Romello?"
"No. I'm actually dating Chris Brown."
"Oh shit you go girl. I heard that he was gonna be staring in a movie too with Tyga."
"Yea which is kinda sad because the babies are only five months and he's gonna be gone for a couple of months."
He was getting a call. "I'll talk to you later it's my girl she prolly want me to come rub her damn belly."
"Congrats on your baby."
He said thank you and went to his car. I got in the car and saw someone running to my car so I locked the doors and started the car and drove tf off. I'm On my way to Starbucks to get me some frappes for me and Chris. I walked in there and already seen him wit another bitch. "Well I see your having some fun here" I got my frappe and left I called the people to come change my locks and everything.
               At the house
When I got in the house the people gave me my keys and left. I put all the babies in their swing and went in the kitchen to make their bottles. I heard a knock on the door so I put the bottles in the babies mouths with a blanket under so I can go answer the door. I look out the peep hole that they just installed. It was a tall ass box with me, Lay'Montae, Junior, and Jazmine names on it. I opened the door and grabbed the box. It was pretty heavy and before I closed the door the delivery man came wit two other boxes wit our names on them and one tiny little box for me. I told him thank you after I signed for it. I brought them to the living room to open them. By the time I got them in there someone knocked on the door again. I went and opened the door about to yell but it was my brothers and their baby mommas and their boxes and my father wit Hakeem. My dad bought his dog so he can sniff the boxes for us and the dog sat next to the smallest one that was for me. The dog started going crazy after that so my dad called his FBI friends and they came and took the box for inspection. We opened the other boxes and they were from auntie Nicki and uncle Wayne. There were clothes shoes and money. My dad said "What the fuck they send y'all all that money for and there are three cars outside wit y'all names on em." I ran outside and saw a black Range Rover that had my name on it. My brothers got lambos. Jac got red and Jake got black. "Omg. When I see them again bruh Imma squeeze them to death." Jac said kissing his new car. Same wit Jake. The FBI agents brought the box back and show us what was in there and it was hella weed in it. My dad let my have it just this one time. He said next time I won't be having none of it.

Oh trust and believe he will not be checking my small boxes uncle Wayne give me.