Memory lost

Elena's POV:
I was lying in bed, Liam just text me he was taking Hayden on a date. I know what your thinking, why would my ex tell me that? We decided to stay friends. Stiles and Scott were out doing who knows what. It's like nobody needs me. I decided to sneak out and find out what stiles is doing. I used my scent and ended up in a junk yard. A hid behind a car and saw Lydia, Scott, Stiles and Malia.
"Elena I know you're there come out" Scott said
"Well you didn't ask me to tag along so I invited myself" I said walking towards them.
I walked over to the car they were observing. I sniffed it around
"Blood." I said and stiles searched for it and found it and a piece of broken glass
"Banshee blood" he said.
"I guess that was all bye!" I said and ran home. I showered and fell asleep.
*****next day****
I woke up at 7am and got ready for school and walked there because stiles forgot about but it's okay it's his senior year. I walked in my first period late and walked up to the teacher and when he turned around I was shocked I never thought a teacher could be so hot!!!
"Hi, I'm single, I mean Elena ! My name is Elena" I said blushing and Liam and Mason were laughing. Oh god someone kill me now.
"It's fine. Just take a seat" the teacher chuckled. I sat down behind Liam and Mason turned around.
"Hi nice to meet you single, I mean Elena" mason laughed
"Ha Ha Ha, your boyfriend is drooling over him too so shut up" I told him and he just turned around.
He told us to get in groups of four and No way was I going to work with Hayden and Liam.
"Hey Elena would you like to be in my group" Sarah asked me
"Sure" I said I haven't talked to Sarah since last year she was a really nice girl just really quite. I glanced over to Liam's group and saw Corey go camouflaged and I just rolled my eyes at them.
****Later****
I just got home from practice and put my stuff away. I was about to take a shower but I got a call from stiles.
"What stiles! This better be important" I answered
"OH MY GOD ELENA YOU REMEMBER ME!!!" He yelled
"Of course I do stiles your my cousin" I said confused
"Elena! Everyone is forgetting, everyone is forgetting who I am!!!" He panicked
"Stiles where are you?!" I asked grabbing my stuff
"At school, they're coming from me Elena" he said softly
"Who is?" I asked
"The ghost riders" he said
"I'm coming stiles don't worry!" I said running out the door
"Elena promise me one thing" he said and I stopped and just stood there
"Yes stiles?" I asked softly
"Don't forget me" he said
"I will never forget you" I said and he hung up.
"Stiles?!" I said and I feel to the floor and cried.
Author's Note:
I'm back!!!! And sorry if there's errors