Heartbeat

Lucy:
Well another chapter done better take a bath as I am warn out after all that work today.
As I get in the bath I notice something outside.
I go to look but nothing was there.
Must have been my imagination, or I'm just going crazy after writing so much, yeah probably that.
It felt so good to soak up in my bath after a long day of working with natsu to help magnolia and also writing a lot about it after.
.......Hmmm natsu
Nahhhh I shouldn't keep letting my mind drift off about him.

Natsu:
I think maybe me and happy should check on Lucy. I can't stop thinking about her I miss her already and its only been 3 hours since I last saw her. Hey why not, might as well go check on her.
" HEY HAPPY SHOULD WE CHECK ON LUCY?"

Happy:
This is the second time he has wanted to check on Lucy, and I have been noticing change between them, they fight less, also they have been flirting more. Sometimes it actually kinda creeps me out but..........
THEY ARE INLOVE
(Giggles)
"AYE SIR"

Lucy:
Ahhh that felt good, I feel way more calm and relaxed after such a hectic day.
I put the towel round me and look in the mirror and begin combing my hair. I put it up in the usual hair style and make my way to my clothes.
Now what PJ should I wear? Ooooooo the pink ones..... Nah I will just wear the blue ones.
I go to my working desk and stare at my work and all the the letters scattered  over the table.
Ooooooooo better get tea ready.
I make my way to the kitchen.
Ha I'm kinda surprised natsu and happy haven't already barged through the door to try steal my dinner.
..........natsu..........
STOP IT LUCY!!

Natsu:
Here we are again, at Lucy's house. MMMMMM WHATS COOKING?
SMELLS GOOD!
IM FIRED UP NOW!
I charge up the stairs leaving happy outside in dust, I almost smash down the door and sit down at the table.
" HEY LUCY WHATS COOKING?"

Lucy:
Wait I spoke too soon is that natsu in the other room, wouldn't surprise me as I just heard a crash and a lot of shouting.
Better make my way to the other room.      THAT JERK HE NEEDS TO KNOCK BEFORE COMING INTO MY HOUSE.
" NATSU JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?"

Natsu:
She was so... Beautiful...
And the best part was that she has plates full of food in her hands.
"OH HEY LUCY me and happy smelt food and decided to come here..... WAIT..... HAPPY?, HA more food for us then!!"
I think I should tell Lucy how I feel.

Happy:
I can tell he likes Lucy, he's acting so much more different round her now. So I'm just gonna give them space for now.
Oh natsu the poor girl
(Giggles)

Lucy:
"I was guessing you would show up so I cooked Extra food"
Wait is he.... Blushing?.

Natsu:
"Thanks Lucy"
I'm gonna tell her my feelings I think now is a perfect time.
Yeah but I don't have to tell her I can just show her physically.
I get up and kiss Lucy on the lips, her lips were so plump and smooth. I push her against the wall and she puts her hand on my chest.

Lucy:
WHAT IS HE DOING? WHY CANT I SPEAK?!
I felt his grip on my arm get stronger my head was completely pushed against the wall and my back.
This is all happening in a
heartbeat.

I hope you enjoyed it I know it was a bit longer than my usual short and sweet stories,but still
What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Also if you do enjoy my other story yuri X victor then tell me what you want next from that story to do all your predictions. Xx thanks guys