TWIN ACTIONS

||THE NEXT DAY||

||1:00 pm||

————————

''SEAN! Sean! Wake up!' I woke up to see Layne, Mike, and Jerry all trying to wake up Sean. 'See if you can get him up' Mike says as the guys move out of the way, I sit on the floor beside trying to wake him. 'Sean, if you get up right now, I'll make you waffles' I didn't have the things to make them at the moment, but I did at home, he immediately jumped up. 'I'm up too can I have them now' he asked 'um, well you'll have to wait till later because there's no kitchen here' I explain to him 'alright fine' he said sounding upset 'who wants to go to my house?' Mike asked 'for what?' I ask 'I don't know, do yall wanna watch a movie?' He asks we all say yes and we go to his house. 'I wanna watch The Gremlins!' Layne and I said at the same time the guys and I sat down on Mike's couch and Mike turned on the tv, put the tape in, and rewinded it, and it finally started.

————————

||6:00 pm||

''GUYS! I have a perfect idea! Let's watch The  Exorcist!' Sean says all the guys are excited 'yeah! Let's do it!' They all say Sean puts the movie in and Jerry turns the light off, and sits by me, it was pitch black because it was already dark out. Halfway through the movie I've never held Jerry's hand so tightly, every now, and then he would rub my hand, or kiss me trying to not make me so scared. 'BOO!' Sean yells and makes me jump 'don't do that, you idiot!' I say as I hit him in the arm 'Sorry' he says it was now 8:00 pm 'I gotta go, guys, I have to be up at six for work' I say as Jerry and I get up, I hug the guys, and Jerry man-hugs them all and we get in his truck and drive home. How I dread having to wake up at six.