The past

A/N ive got 10 votes... few comments:) and I had a gd idea, so i was like screw waiting, cant be asked!
Enjoy!
/-------------/------------/--------------/
Phina's POV
It had been 2 days, and no word from Flynn. Two days. I was beginning to worry.
I leaned back in my small, cramped cage, feeling the bars dig into my spine. Turning my head to the side, I breathed deeply. It was all my fault: all the deaths, all the trouble, everything. Well, not all of it was my fault... it had all began with meeting Pan, all those years ago...
(Flashback)
I spat the sand out my mouth, still lying in the same place and position that the Shadow had dropped me in. Presently, a pair of brown, leather looking boots came into view.
'Get up.'
I glanced up at the talker: it was a tall lad of about 17, wearing a large hood that covered his icy blur eyes and dirty blonde hair.
(A/N Yes it is Felix...)
I gave him a disgusted look.
'Who are you to order me about? A princess is never ordered about.'
The boy gave a slight smirk.
'And who might you be?'
I raised my 15 year old head defiantly.
'I am Princess Mia, from the City of Darkness. I demand to be sent back, immediately!'
The lad merely chuckled.
'You're on Neverland. And once you're here, there's no escaping. Pan makes sure of that.'
I snorted.
'We'll see about that.'
Felix grinned.
'Night night Princess.'
I gave him a confused look.
'Night night...?'
The only answer that I got was a bonk on the back of the head, before everything went dark.
---------A few hours later (still flashback)---------
I groaned, as light and sound overwhelmed my senses.
I rubbed my head, as the events of earlier came crashing back. I scrambled to sit up, only to discover that I was chained by my feet to the bed. As I struggled against my bonds, I heard a low, dark laugh. I turned in the direction of the oddly familiar sound.
'Peter?!'
It was indeed the stable boy with whom I had become fast friends with in my younger years.
He had changed slightly though: his eyes were more green now, and his hair was in a funny style, but other than that, he looked the same.
He pushed away from the wall on which he had been leaning.
'Mia. Its been... a while.'
I nodded curtly: we hadn't parted on best terms.
I gave a ghost smile.
'Where am I? Send me home, and you won't have to bother with me again.'
Peter rolled his eyes - one thing was for sure, he had certainly gotten A LOT cockier.
'Didn't Felix tell you LOVE? You're on Neverland. And no one leaves without my permission. Ever.'
------------------------------------------------
Hey all,
So thats part of Phina's past with Pan. Shoutout to the readers who know y I chose the name 'Mia': dont say y!! :)
This is probs 1 of the longest chapters I've ever written: over 500 words!! May not seem long, but its good 4 me!! :D
Vote 4 an update!
Comment coz u love me and my crazy, wacky story!
Read coz... ur here!!

Stealth and Shadows,
RangerOfShadows