Chapter 4

Ashley's POV

I don't know what came over me, punching that guy. I'm supposed to be keeping a low profile and hitting someone in the face in front of the class like that is not the way to go about doing so. And why did I do that? It's not in my nature to be the kind of guy that hits people. Normally I'm the one getting hit, but I wasn't. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Maybe this will help me to be respected, or it will be the end of me.

Andy didn't have much of a reaction after Danny pulled his dick move so I'm going to take a wild guess that this wasn't the first time this has happened. I attempted to listen to what the teacher was saying but still found myself zoning out. She was giving some lecture on cell phones again. I really didn't like her.

"Hey, Ash. Ashleyyy. Yo faggot?" Andy tried to get my attention. I looked at him and gave him my best 'I do NOT approve" face before nodding. "Can I has yo numba? It would be really cool. OH maybe you, Jake, Jinxx and I can make a group chat. That would be fun. YO JAKE JINXX CAN I HAS YO NUMBAS TOO?" he called earning a glare from the teacher. They both nodded and then looked back at Ms. Walters again.

I laughed at Andy's way of wording his question. Weirdo. I mean to jot down the seven numbers that I never thought I would share with anyone at this school. Guess I was wrong. I looked at Andy who was doing the same thing that my little cousins do when they 'fangirl'. I never did quite understand it. I placed the slip of paper in his eager hands and watched as a lare smile broke out onto his face. He bear hugged me and then began to say little things about me being so adorable. I wasn't sure whether to be extremely scared or glad. I'm gonna go with glad considering this is my first friend since elementary school.

******************************

A/N: I know, it's really short. At least it's something, right? Well I guess feedback on whether or not I should continue this would be greatly appreciated. AND LIKE THE LAST CHAPTER if you see this comment something about cats? Idek.

I'll try to upload new chapters on Saturdays? Every other? Something like that. BYE. LOVE YOU ALL. PEACE.