Drink it

Gladion's POV

I had just woken up and walked to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I was going to pour myself a glass of milk when I saw that there was only a swallow or two left.

'Eh, whatever.' I thought as I drank the milk from the carton. I was almost done when I heard a horrified voice from the entryway to the kitchen.

"GLADION!" I almost spit out the milk and looked up to see my sister, Lillie, hands clenched by her sides and an annoyed look on her face. "What do you think you're doing!?" She gestured to the milk carton in my hand.

Now there's something you need to know about my sister. She's a bit of a germaphobe. And what I was doing was one of her worst nightmares. It doesn't even matter that we're siblings, she's that bad sometimes. 

"Chill Lil, there wasn't that much left. I was just finishing it off." I reassured her. Then a devious thought came into my head. I thrust the milk carton in her direction. "Do you want the rest?" I asked with a devilish smirk on my face.

"Ew! No!" She stepped back and I stepped forward. This soon evolved into me playfully chasing Lillie around the kitchen with the carton of milk.

"Lillie don't you want some milk?" I asked as we circled around the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"NO! STAY AWAY!"

"Come on Lil! Drink it!"

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH GLADION!!" She ran into her room and locked the door.

"Aww. You don't mean that!" I said with fake hurt in my voice. I heard a muffled voice from behind the door.

"Yes I do!" I clutched my stomach and slid down her door as I started to laugh at the situation. When I caught me breath I went back to the kitchen to finish making myself breakfast. Lillie didn't talk to me for the rest of the day.

~~BONUS ENDING~~

I woke up in the middle of the night to a dry throat and decided to get a glass of water. As I was about to walk into the kitchen I saw the light of the refrigerator which meant either someone hadn't closed it or someone was in the kitchen. I peaked my head around the corner to see Lillie drinking from a new carton of milk.

"You little hypocrite." I said. She jumped and saw me leaning against the kitchen wall.

"I-I-It's not what it looks like!" She desperately tried to put the carton back in the fridge.

"It's fine Lil. I don't care." I chuckled.

"P-Please don't tell anyone!"

"Tell anyone what?" I got my glass of water and went back to my room. I gained a little more respect for Lillie that day.

AN: I got this idea when I was finishing up a quart of eggnog. I don't know why I thought of it, but I think this turned out pretty good. Hope you enjoyed.

- That One Random Brony (might change my Wattpad name to that what do you think?)