Misunderstandings (Harry Styles Fan Fiction

PROLOGUE

"The only room available is the queen suite, madam."

This isn't how I wanted to spend my vacation. My mother booked me a plane to Paris and arranged where I would be staying. These misunderstandings pricks me to the pore and I'm sick of it.

"I already told you it was the grande suite that was reserved for me a week ago." My voice was stern and demanding. If I took the queen suite then I would pay again for it.

The old lady clicked her mouse once again and looked through the files for any evidence that I have, indeed reserved a room before. "Madam, I'm sorry but there really isn't-" I cut her before she dissappoints me again.

I sighed loudly, "Fine. I'll take what I can get."

So that's why I was here in the queen suite unpacking my stuff.

This was supposed to be a walk in the park, smooth waves splashing through the white sand, chocolate melting in my tongue but what do I get? Bees swarming, pricking my skin.

Let's start at the very beginning. I co-own this business. It's just not any business because it involves music, bands and records. My mother thinks I'm stressing on my father handing me down their business that's why she bought me a plane ticket to 'cool myself off.' That's what she said. I gladly accepted because let's be honest, who wouldn't take a week worth of free entertainment all by yourself. In Paris.

Maybe I'll take a shower now. The trip was exhausting especially having a banter with the lady on the front desk for what seems like an hour. I went inside the bathroom. It has marble walls and floors and a little pinch of brown to it. I was impressed. The marble floors were cold but comforting, cream colored walls with a tiny hint of strawberry scent adds to its exquisite appeal. The tub was in the middle of the bathroom, the shower beside the toilet and the sink at the other side to the room parallel to a big body mirror. There's so much gold in here and I seem to like it.

I decide on a bubble bath and got my toiletries ready. After that awesome shower, I twisted my hair and put it up with the towel then pulled my undergarmets on.

I was about to grab my velvety robe when all of a sudden I heard a click. Not just any click, it was a door that seemed to open.

"Ah yes, thank you." A man's deep voice sounded across the living room that was attached to the kitchen. Why was someone in here? This was my suite. Nobody's gonna take this, especially not some guy. I turned around and headed for the main door. Oh shit, I was practically butt naked. I twisted my feet to go get my robe and all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my butt. Fuck, I've fallen to the floor.

I didn't know I let out a scream because the man that I heard was carrying me to the bed and laid me there. "Are you okay?" His sexy voice filled my ears. I fluttered my eyes open and when I saw him, the pain in my bottom suddenly faded away. His eyes were a beautiful forest green that held concern and a bit of questioning in it. He has plump lips that I can tell was kissable. His strong, muscular jaw is tensed.

I smiled dreamily and said, "Uh, huh." And traced his jaw. Wait, what the fuck. I pulled my hand away and sat upright. I winced a bit because the pain kinda came back. "I'm good."

The guy pulled away and stood straight. I shyly glanced at his hovering gaze. His eyes were roaming my body. I felt awkward and concious. Yes, I work as a part time model back home but that doesn't mean I walk around half-naked everywhere. I suddenly felt the urge to cover my body so I pulled the sheets to me.

"Uhm, not to be rude or anything, but who are you and what are you doing here?" I politely asked not daring to look at his hypnotizing gaze.

"I reserved this suite when they said it's the only room left." His deep, husky voice can make me come undone anytime now.

"Well this room is occupied by me. I was first." I stood up, acting all professional but failing miserably.

This was a misunderstanding. That old lady told me it was the only room left. So I shooed away the attractive man out of the room so that I can dress up first and go downstairs to discuss things.

"Sir, madam. We are very sorry for the inconvenience but my employee thought the two of you are together. It is a queen suite, yes. If one of you decides to move to another room then I'm sorry to say that we are fully booked. There's no other choice but to stay together." The owner of the hotel told us.

Those were the words I was dreading to hear. My vacation is officially ruined with a pinched cherry on top.