Arrangement

Well this isn't going to end well because hell it hasn't even started yet. Now I'm stuck with a sexy arrogant asshole in a suite for days. Damn it I should have gone king kong on that old lady. Not to be harsh or anything but I would have gotten that suite my mother reserved for me. God, I'm so stupid.

Right now I'm lying down face first on the bed with nothing else to do because once I landed in Paris I planned on wearing nothing but undies and watch reruns of The Vampire Diaries all night with popcorn but now my plan is non existent like Dave Franco's love for me.

"Knock knock, sweetheart." I heard the bedroom door open and in comes an angel that came down from heaven wearing a tight fitting white shirt that exposes his muscles and his tattoos. Ooh I just want to trace them with nothing but my tongue. Wait, the fuck.

"What do you want?" I say a little bit too harsh.

"Ooh, someone's PMSing." I felt the bed dip and once I moved my head to face him, I see him grinning widely, his dimples showing. Aw, cute. I groaned and slowly stood up. .

"I can make you moan harder." That playful voice gave me shivers.

I rolled my eyes and said, "What, by pissing me off all day?"

"No babe, do you want me to show you what I plan on doing to you all day?" He wriggled his eyebrows and his eyes darkened in an instant. He stood up and started walking towards me.

My eyes widen on what he was about to do. I took steps backward until my back was on the bedroom door. We were now chest to chest. His breathe mingling on my neck and started to place small tingling kisses from my collarbones to the base of my throat. I should stop this but I couldn't move. The pleasure is killing me. His hands were gripping my hips tightly. He stopped so our breathes are mingling each other, and our foreheads touching. He leaned in a little bit, brushing his lips against mine. When I dared to lean in closer, he pulled away in an instant and left me hanging.

"Babe, you so want me." He chuckled, placing a kiss on my cheek, heading to the bathroom door.

I was too dazed too move. Oh no no no no. He shouldn't be playing a game I'm an expert in. Haven't I told you how much I love playing with guys? Well fear not. This sexy asshole will seduce the hell out of a sexy asshole. It's game on, bitch.

I rubbed my feet slightly as I breathed out an exhausted sigh. The trip all around Paris was ecstatic but all in all it was tiring. I got a few pictures here and there. I could live here to be honest.

I instantly plopped on the couch once I got back. I dressed up quickly after that sexy asshole tricked me awhile ago and went on my free trip. I already planned on doing something to make him harder than a rock and leaving him like a lost little puppy.

If you told me that I will be staying in a hotel in Paris with a sexy hunk, I will seriously be flabbergasted but laugh at your face afterwards.

I decided to go to the spa today but because of the room misunderstandings the manager personally gave me a free massage at the hotel's luxury spa but in my room.

I already showered, naked from under my robe. Good thing Harry left a little while ago. That asshole is like a mosquito.

Once the massage started, I felt at ease and my thoughts were drifting to naughty things I'm going to do as revenge to a certain green-eyed hunk, letting sleep envelope me as a new voice came into the room letting me drift off to a deep slumber.

My eyes weren't open yet but I'm awake now if that's even possible. I'm snuggled to a muscular body that smells of mint with a little bit of spice. I ran my hands along the back and heard a groan. It was like a bucket of ice cold water was thrown at me and made me sit up. Well, tried to sit up.

I slowly opened an eye and the other and see Harry. His head was literally squished comfortably between my breasts, his hands around my waist and legs crossed with each other.

Shit! I'm still in my robe. I suddenly felt concious so I squirmed.

"Sweetheart, are you trying to get me excited early in the morning?" His raspy voice rumbling throughout my whole system while his large hands went to my hips to stop me from moving.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you stand up?"

"Yes I can but no I won't." He snuggled his face between my breasts even more. "I quite like this position." His voice muffled.

"Harry..." I said trying to push his face away.

"Fine, partypooper." He pouted and stood up. For a second there I thought he was cute.

"By the way, your body smelt good and felt marvelous under my hands last night." He wiggled his eyebrows, smirked at me and winked.

My mouth hanging open. I threw him the white covers draped over my body. "Asshole!" I yelped. He dodged it smoothly ofcourse with my lack of throwing skills.

"Stop moving, honey. Some birdy might get a peak." His voice taunting. His eyes showed amusement while I pulled my robe tighter around my body while I gave him my meanest glare.

He threw his hands up and shrugged while walking to the bathroom.

"Bring it on, bud!" I shouted.

This guy will be the death of me.

The game's on, bitch.

Time for plan A.