Cheater Levi x Big Chested Reader

*Your pov*

You and Levi been dating for a year now and today's your anniversary. Of course you bought Levi a watch and a photo album photos of all your dates. And you felt for half a year he's been cheating on you but you brushed that off and continue walking home. You grabbed your keys you and Levi shared a apartment together. As you unlocked the door you smelled a musky yet nasty smell you scrunched up your nose as you looked down and saw in shock there were clothes on the floor but they were all leading to you and Levi's room. Some clothes were his and a female's. You were hurt as you put down the gifts on the coffee table. You followed the clothing pattern as you slowly opened the door creating a small creak as you fully opened there your boyfriend and petra having sex. You yelled " WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!!" trying to hold back a sob Levi heard you so did that whore petra she looked at you smirking while on the other hand Levi pushed her off and ran to you putting on underwear. You pushed him away and grabbed your suitcase and grabbing all your things. You tore off the necklace that Levi gave you and threw it at him. You then walked to the door and slammed the keys on the floor as tears started to flow down your eye's as you flipped Levi off and said " WERE DONE DON'T EVER CALL ME OR TALK TO ME" with that you slammed the door and left Levi tears streaming down his cheeks as he had lost an angel.

*Levi's pov*

Today was me and (y/n) anniversary. I thought it would be a nice thing to buy her a teddy bear with some roses and a ring. But as soon as I arrived home petra suddenly ran to me and dove on me causing me to fall down. She said " hey Levi~ are those for me~!" I growled and clicked my tongue and said to her in a my cold yet mean voice " No brat there for my love (y/n)" of course she groaned and rolled her eyes as she sat up and said " oh that slut give up on her she's probably cheating on you with those big boobs she has" I didn't even believe her because I know (y/n) and she would never cheat on me with a man. I was lost in thought as soon as petra made kisses on my lips and neck as I tried to stop her but I was losing control and let her do it as I tell her not here and we go inside as I throw down (y/n) gift and started making out with Petra as I slowly took off her clothes as she did to mine we only broke our kiss so I can take off her shirt as we got done. We made it to me and (y/n) room as I then slowly take off her bra my hard member throbbing. As it slowly presses against her legs. She gasped and smiled

~le skip~

Petra was riding my dick as she kept going up and down. I thought I heard my front door open I ignored it thinking that it was the lousy neighbors.  petra kept riding my dick as she moaned my name. That's when I heard (y/n) scream I look and was in shock I pushed Petra off and put my underwear on as I tried to tell her it's not what it looks like. She kept pushing me away as she packed all her things and as I was about to tell her she threw the necklace in my face the necklace that showed our love. As she yelled " WERE DONE DONT EVER CALL ME OR TALK TO ME" I stand there as tears had finally been pouring down my face as I growled and looked at Petra and told her to get out and grab her things. She started to cry as she got dressed and left my house I sat there mentally hitting my head as I notice a book and a watch with a rose on it. Was this the gift that (y/n) was gonna give me I opened it. Looking at every picture I started to tear up and cry I'm such a fucking idiot I cheated on the girl that made me the happiest man in the world....

To be continued...

Phew that is alot of typing. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter or page anyway please follow me for more and some updates on this fan fic