Ex Levi x Male Reader

In this story Levi cheated on you with Eren on your anniversary you guys broke up and he didn't stop trying to get you to be his boyfriend again. But you declined because of what he did...And after a few months passed you became a Stoner Trash you live with random people who do drugs for a living and party your only clothes are a White tank top with a Navy Blue Zip up Hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans and some sneakers. Let's le begin the story...

~Your Pov~

You sit on the patio of your home or what is your home. Your friend Becca let you stay with her even though she is a drug prostitute who works night time only. You sit there hoping something exciting comes into your life.

Why are you like this, well here's a little flash back of what happen before..~

--Flash Back--

You walked in your house carrying alot of gifts for your lovely boyfriend you guys been dating for a good 5 months and today was your anniversary. You just walked in on your boyfriend fucking Eren Jeager as you gasped and said to him "How could you L...Levi?" You begin to let tears streaming down your cheeks as you then slammed the gifts on the floor and let the balloons fly away as you held you said to him " Were over Levi?! You hear me I am breaking up with you" those words had finally been stuck in his mind as Levi for the first time has shown emotion as Eren left with only his underwear on and a pants as he ran home. You then packed all your belongings and walked out of the house not noticing. The Crying man reaching out for you as you went to your friends Becca to live with her she said yes and let you stay in the basement. She bought you clothes and food kept you well fed and had a roof over your head. You were lost, but Becca said to you " Do drugs they always relieve everything make you forget reality" You accepted and did all of crazy shit now you live with alot of people you don't know.

--End of flashback--

You sat there smoking a cigarette while listening to the radio. You looked out to the sunset as you let your mind drift off to another dimension. You didn't notice Levi standing there looking like a mess as he was carrying rose's and a I'm sorry Teddy bear. You looked like you haven't slept for weeks and did alot of crazy shit.

~ Levi's Pov~

After my break up with (Y/N). I became a big mess. I can't believe I cheated on the only man who ever loved me. I stayed locked up in my house holding the Teddy bear that (y/N) got me as I held it close. After a few months passed I finally made a decision to get up and get him back. I buy some Rose's and A 'I am Sorry' bear as I asked Mikasa where I can find him. She looked at me in a anger and hate as she then says " At Becca's Washington Street third house to the right" she then leaves. I smile as I walked to the place I seen (y/n) sitting there looking like he has been doing alot of shit as he sat there smoking a cigarette wait a cigarette that can't be he isn't a drug addict be never touched a single drug in his life. I then look hurt as I see him I then walk up to him and....

To be continued..

That was a good story I think anyway I might continue this story just comment down below if you want more!