Sasuke x Reader: Adrenaline

(Y/N) climbed out the window of her apartment. Yeah, she lived alone, but it was fun, being there. It wasn't high enough though. She jumped down and ran towards the main skyscrapers. She used her wind power to push her to the top, and sat on the edge. She smiled as the wind blew her hair. "No one here.....not even Sasuke...." (Y/N) whispered. To her, Sasuke was an adorable kitten who needed love, but he was mean to her. She just couldn't get over him though. Suddenly, (Y/N) heard footsteps behind her. Sasuke. She laughed. "You stalker," she said. "I need to tell you something," he said, no emotion in his voice. "Yes?" (Y/N) said as she turned around.

"I love you."

"Why?"

"Because you're beautiful, smart, and I regret being mean to you."

     (Y/N) let a tear slip as she remembered the weeks prior. Him shoving her. Calling her worthless. Making fun of her. She sighed. "Being up here....pure adrenaline. Fear and excitement at its finest," she whispered. She couldn't believe she kept up her facade for this long. "Don't." Sasuke mumbled. (Y/N) smiled. "I love you too." She stood up and flung herself in the air, doing a flip. Her back was facing ((?!)) the ground. She let herself get halfway down as Sasuke stood there, horrified. She used wind to stop herself. She laughed loudly. "You honestly thought I would kill myself over you guys? Screw you! Just kidding, I love you, you just need love. I think we should work on being normal though," (Y/N) yelled as she pushed herself into the air and disappeared. Sasuke was in shock.

"She's crazier than I thought...... awesome."

((Literally wrote this in 5 minutes, that's why its trash))