Sasuke x Reader: Sweet

((When I was in fifth grade, I wrote an original story about a girl who was bullied to the point of suicide. Eventually, her bullies and former friends tried to repair her broken heart, and they succeeded. Anyway, this was one of the final....five chapters.....? In my book however, there were two girls, Mayu and Yuki, instead of Sasuke and (Y/N). Now, you guys can see it! I did a lot of editing though lol. Hope you like it!))

       Sasuke and (Y/N) sat atop the roof of the school. Their legs dangled off the edge. (Y/N) took a lick of her ((f/f)) ice cream, while smiling. Sasuke looked at her. He thought of the past month. He'd been trying to display how much he cared about her. Because everything he did was a mistake.

  "So....ya know...ugh....let's talk about something."

   "I know you're trying to find the right words. So you don't 'trigger' me. It's fine."

     (Y/N) stared into the distance. The sun was shining behind her. The sky was a pale blue, spotted with clouds. She smiled as a warm breeze blew past her.

   "You seem happy...." Sasuke whispered. (Y/N) only nodded.

   "I've never seen you happy.."

   "Of course not. Because you've only made me sad. Well, at least until about a month ago." Her smile never faltered. Sasuke turned away from her.

  "I'm sorry..."

  "It's okay. No hard feelings."

   Both Sasuke and (Y/N) were silent. A few minutes passed.

  "Hey.....Sasuke?"

  "Yes, (Y/N)?"

  "What would you do if I jumped?"

    Flashback ((three months ago))