007

HARRY

HARRY

Bambina's swollen face had gone down after I brought her back to her place, although seeing my case now, her allergy symptoms were the last of my problems.

"You can let go now... I said let go. Gesù Cristo let go." I muttered under my breath in an agitated tone, already bringing my shoulders back, trying to shake Malu's small, sleeping body off me and onto her bed.

But she just wouldn't. Let. Go.

Her arms stayed firmly secured around my neck and at one point I felt as if I was just choking myself the more I attempted to let her dangle off me.

She was still asleep and I had to stop myself from just body slamming her down onto her bed and leaving.

"Off. Off, get the fuck off." I seethed through gritted teeth, going to the source and prying her intwined hands away, unwrapping her arms from my neck with more difficulty than I'd like to admit as I tried to slowly maneuver her body down on the mattress.

Just when I had her hand away from my body, she suddenly locked her legs around me, my eyes widening in surprise at her automatic response before she dragged me down with her onto the bed, eyes still closed and breathing still slow as she hugged my arm in a tight hold.

My jaw ticked with frustration, my lips pressed in a firm line as I tried to pry her off me again, actually placing one large hand over her face, gently shoving her away making her roll to her side, releasing me.

I let out a sigh of relief at my freedom, about to sit up only for Malu to roll back to me like a boomerang and capture me in another hug beforr I could leave, pressing her face against my tattooed bicep and wrapping her arms and legs around me in her sleep.

My head dropped against her pillows in defeat, my whole body stiff with tension as she cuddled me while I ran my hand through my hair, not knowing what to do.

I decided she might have been cold so I cautiously reached out for her blanket, pulling it over her making her smile softly in her sleep.

Malu's smile caught my attention, distracting me for a moment before I blinked and looked away.

Look at that wall.

Great color for that wall.

Now that I was looking at it, her room and whole apartment overall just really fit her.

It was warm and inviting, with welcoming colors that just seemed to calm you down and everything seemed... pretty.

I turned my head back to Malu's sleeping figure, hesitantly brushing a strand of her stray brown hair away from her cute face so I could see her better.

It's not that I wanted to stare at her, I mean I had nothing else to do just laying down there besides her anyways.

She did a small, adorable, little snore, her lips slightly parted as she scrunched her nose making me smile, something I always have to hold back from doing when I was around her.