Addicted to you [3]

Addicted to you

Recap

I wanted to see him again. I never thought this day would come when I would be crushing on my new English literature teacher. I sighed and slept with a smile on my face thinking about him. Something I hadn’t done in a really longtime.

CHP 3

I woke up early next morning and went for a shower. I’m not gonna behave like yesterday. Mr. Evans is hot as hell but he is my teacher and am not gonna forget this today. No more staring. I am going to avoid looking in his eyes or at him. And ill show Claire I am not crushing on him. Okay maybe I am...But she doesn’t need to know. Not yet. 

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around as I got out of the bathroom. I jumped as I saw someone sitting on my bed. I relaxed when I saw it was just Claire.

“About time you got out. You were in there for since 40 minutes. Who showers for so long in the morning?” Claire said irritated.

“When did you come? And what are you doing here so early?” I asked as I put on my underwear.

“Since forever and I’ve come early coz I’m gonna help you get dressed today.” she said walking to my closet.

“I don’t need help getting dressed.” I said following her.

“You do. Coz you have a crush on Mr. Evans and I am going to help you get him” she said as she when through my closet scattering clothes everywhere.

“I do not and even if I do he is our teacher. It’s illegal. And he would never be interested in one of his students. So you are just wasting your time and mine.” I said shaking my head.

“So you are crushing on him. And I think it’ll be so awesome if you date your teacher. Sneaking around, secrets and forbidden love. Plus you’ll have the hottest boyfriend in school.” She said ridiculously excited.

“There is something seriously wrong I am not going with your head. And to do anything you say”. I said.

“You will. Now shut up and wear this. And we are not arguing about this anymore.” She said throwing a pair of black shorts and red v neck shirt.

I put them on with some flats. There is no point in arguing with her now. Once she’s set on something she doesn’t listen to anyone. Claire curled my hair and did my makeup. I admit I did look nice. 

“You look gorgeous sweets Mr. Evans won’t be able to take his eyes off you.” She said pleased with herself. I just shaked my head and followed her down. Mr. Evans wouldn’t be interested in one of his student. This is just stupid. She looked at me offended. Did I just think that out loud? Yes I did.

“It's not. He will be interested. You just wait and watch.” She said as we made our way to her car.

When we reached school everyone was looking at us. When I reached my locker I saw Sam waiting for me.

“Hey Annabelle, you’re looking very pretty today.” he said smirking.

“Thanks.”I said

“So I wanted to ask you if you wana go for a movie or something after school?” he said smiling confidently.

“Sorry am busy. I have to go out with Claire after school.” I said smiling.

“It’s ok… some other time then.” He said as he left.

Sam was a jock and I have to say he’s hot. Nothing like Mr. Evans but still he’s hot and the most popular guy in school. But I was never interested in him. He’s a player anyways. Typical, I know.