Addicted to you [7]

Addicted To You

Recap

Your girlfriend is very beautiful” I said once he kept his phone down before he could notice how sad this made me.

“Who Jenifer? She’s not my girlfriend, she’s my sister. She called to say she’s going to come here in few weeks.” He said smiling ear to ear.

“Oh…I thought…you were so happy...umm...sorry” I said relieved which I know was clear in my voice. I’m sure even he noticed.

“It's ok. I really miss having her around. She stays in London. You should meet her, I am sure you’ll will get along.” He said smiling all traces of awkwardness gone.

“I’d love to meet her.” I said smiling. He really looked cute with that big smile.

“Its late you should get some sleep. We don’t want you to be sick again, do we?”He said whilst he switched off the TV and got up.

“Of course not” I said as I got up and followed him.

Chp 7

The next morning I woke up to the alarm on my phone. I was feeling much better today so I decided to go to school and went for a shower. It was only after my shower that I realized that I didn’t have any clothes to wear. I started to panic knowing I was standing in a towel in my teacher’s bathroom with nothing to wear for school. I looked around in the bathroom and found a robe. I guess this will have to work. 

When I went in the bedroom I saw a white sundress on the bed with a note from Aiden.

Thought you would like something to wear for school.

Aiden

He really is one of the sweetest person have ever met. The fact that he actually thought about me made me smile. I dried my hair and put a little mascara and liner which I had in my bag. The dress flowed perfectly on my body.  Satisfied with my appearance I made my way downstairs where I saw Aiden in front of the kitchen counter making pancakes.  

“Good morning” I said as I sat on the stool near the counter.

“Morning” he said giving me a smile before turning back to his pancakes.

“Thanks for the dress. Whose is it?” I asked.

“My sisters.” He said as he flipped the pancake.

“She won’t mind, would she?” I asked worried.

“Not at all, don’t worry. It looks great on you though.” He said looking in my eyes which of course made me blush. “Thanks” I said looking down.

“You blush easy” he said again which made me blush even more. He chuckled at this and flipped the pancakes on the plate.

I took the plate and started eating to avoid further embarrassment. The pancakes were really delicious. “These pancakes are really good. Where did you learn to cook?” I asked not bothering to look up as I ate them. I know it’s rude but they were too damn good and I was hungry.

“I had a lot of free time and thanks, I’m glad you liked it.” He said chuckling.

“Ooh okay” I said smiling. He’s 23 and already teaching I thought he must have skipped a grade or something which meant he studied a lot.

We left for school after the breakfast. The ride to school was silent but it was comfortable where I didn’t feel the need to fill it with small talk.

“See you in class Anna” he said giving me a sweet smile.

“Bye” I said returning it. His smile always melts my heart and makes me happy. Nobody has had that effect on me. I make my way to my locker with a big goofy grin on my face.

“Someone is happy this morning” Clair said as soon as she saw me.

“Yeah” I said still smiling as I opened my locker.

“May I ask why?” she said knowingly. Yes I already told her that I was at Aiden when i texted her in the morning.

“It’s nice to not get up to an empty house” I told her.

“Especially when you get to wake up to the guy your crushing on” she said raising her eyebrows.

“Shut up I am not crushing on Mr. Evans” I said a little too quickly. I am totally crushing on Aiden I thought.

“And I believe you” she said sarcastically.

The rest of the day went by quickly. I was almost running in the empty hallway for my last class for the day when I heard a loud bang. The noise came from an empty classroom so I went to see if anyone was hurt. When I opened the door I saw a girl lying on the floor bleeding and I swear I saw someone jumping out of the window. I ran to the window to check if that person was alright but there was no one there. How could someone jump for the third floor and disappear?  

The girl lying on the floor whimpered in pain so I rushed to her. Blood was dripping from her neck and she was about to pass out as I yelled for help.

In the next five minutes the classroom was surrounded by students as they took the girl to the hospital. Mr. Evans was standing in the corner with an unreadable expression. “Anna you’re alright?” Nicole asked who was standing next to me.

“Yea I’m fine. I’ll just go and wash all this blood.” I said as I went to the washroom. I washed all the blood from my hands. It was all so confusing. There was something about Aiden’s expression but I couldn’t put a finger on it.

Aiden was standing outside the washroom when I came out.

“Anna are you hurt?” he asked worriedly.

“No I’m fine. Just a little confused.” I said softly.

“Confused? What happened?” he asked holding my hand.

“Nothing I guess it’s more of a shock. I’ll be fine.” I told him. I didn’t want to tell anyone about the person who jumped out the window; everyone will probably think I’m crazy.

“I’ll take you home” he said as he started pulling me with him.

“No its ok I’ll go. I’m really fine don’t worry.” I told him. I didn’t want to bother him again.

“I am taking you home, no arguments.” He said as he pulled me with him to his car.

“Ok” I agreed seeing there is no point arguing.