After the hunt

Authors note: this is my first ever time writing Fanfiction and smut so please be nice to me. I appreciate it, thank you.

I may take requests if I'm in that fandom, otherwise I will have no idea what I'm writing, apologies my friends.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They had been on a hunting trip for what had to be at least five days with barely any sleep and Merlin was so tired. It was a very boring trip because they did not catch many animals and merely wandered around in the forest looking for them. Merlin was getting very sick and tired of Arthur making fun of him all the time but he had gotten used to it over the years.

As they arrived at Camelot, Merlin jumped of his horse and took the baggage off it before kneeling down to help Arthur off of his own horse. He grabbed the reins of both horses and started to lead them towards the stables before he was stopped.

"Merlin! After you finish that I have chores for you to do." Merlin looked back at Arthur with a fake smile, "Wonderful," he said before taking the horses to the stables.

Merlin returned back to the castle and went to Arthur's chambers where he assumed he would find Arthur. He pushed open the doors and found Arthur at his desk going through some papers. "Is there anything you want me to do sire?" Merlin asked while yawning but Arthur payed no attention to his obvious tired state.

Arthur looked up from his desk, "Why yes Merlin you have to make my bed, clean my room and I have to give out a knighthood tomorrow so make sure my armour is clean and polished," Merlin sighed "of course sire."

When Arthur got up and left, Merlin started by making Arthur's bed, he thought it would be the easiest to do first. Once the bed was made he started cleaning the room. They hadn't been there for five days but it was still a big mess, he gave out a long sigh and began picking up clothes and pillows from the floor.

After a while the room was clean and Merlin was extremely tired but knew he still had chores to do. He turned around and looked at the armour sitting on Arthur's dining table, he walked towards the table and sat down then started to polish Arthur's helmet. Merlin started to get drowsy, his eyes becoming half lidded before his head collapsed on the table and he fell asleep.

Merlin was suddenly awoken by his face being poured with water. He sat up quickly and shook his head, drying his hair before looking up and seeing Arthur standing there holding an empty steel jug. "Awake yet Merlin?" Merlin stood up which caused the chair he was sitting on to fall over and for him to fall backwards over it.

"Ummm...I wasn't sleeping..." Merlin hurried to his feet and brushed himself off. "Oh really Merlin? Then what were you doing?" Arthur tapped his fingers against the side of the jug. Merlin held his head and walked towards the opposite side of the room.

"I was...I was ummm...I was thinking." Merlin waved his arms in the air then lowered them to his sides. "Thinking huh? I didn't know you could think Merlin!" It was obvious on Arthur's face and in his tone of voice that he was pissed at Merlin.

"This does mean I'm going to have to punish you..." Merlin was full of concern and could barely think when Arthur threw the jug in his hands at Merlin and hit him in the head, knocking him out and hitting the floor.