Wake up Merlin

Merlin woke up a while later and tried to remember what had happened. He was sitting on the floor sitting up against Arthur's dining table. He went to stand up but he couldn't, he turned his head to look behind him and saw that his hands were tied behind his back attached to the table leg. He shook his wrists to try and free them but he just couldn't, the rope was too strong.

"Are you awake yet, Merlin?" Came a deep husky voice from over in the corner. Merlin looked around to find Arthur sitting at his desk looking down sorting through some papers. "Arthur, what's going on?" Arthur looked up at Merlin and slouched back in his chair. "Well Merlin, you didn't do as I had asked and now I have to punish you."

Arthur stood up and walked towards where Merlin was tied. Merlin was very scared, he had no idea what Arthur meant to do as a punishment to him. He started to fidget and move around as Arthur came closer to him, fear across his face.

When Arthur was finally standing in front of Merlin he crouched down so that he was face to face with his man servant. He reached a hand out to Merlins face and cupped his chin. "Arthur...." Merlin looked up at Arthur with concern on his face. But before Merlin could even protest Arthur had leaned forward and he had pressed his lips against Merlins. His eyes snapped open as he stared at his lords beautiful blue orbs, full of power and lust.

Arthur broke the kiss and pulled away, smirking at his cute little man servant. Merlins eyes were wide in shock and sat there in silence for a while before speaking, "Arthur, what the hell was that?."

The prince simply smiled and stroked the side of Merlins face, making the boy jerk away from his touch. "Arthur let me go.....please!" Arthur pulled his hand away and shook his head in disapproval.

"You never shut up do you Merlin?" Arthur untied the magicians neckerchief and put it through his mouth and tied it behind his head, forming a sort of gag. Arthur chuckled at the way Merlin looked, unable to prevent anything that was going to happen to him. "You look so hot Merlin,"

Arthur reached a hand out and started unbuttoning Merlins shirt and pushing it over his shoulders. Merlin tried to tell him to stop but all that came out were muffled sounds that no one could understand. Arthur found one of Merlins nipples and started pinching and twisting it making it become erect before doing the same to the other side which caused Merlin to let out a low moan.

The prince smiled at the sound Merlin made, he had wanted to do this to his man servant for such a long time but he had waited for the opportune moment before doing so. Arthur stood up in front of Merlin and moved behind him making Merlin shake and try to look at him.

Merlin tried to get away as soon as he heard the rope drop to the ground, but strong hands grabbed him and pulled him to his feet before tying his hands together again behind his back. "Mmppff!" Was all the words he could muster through the gag in his mouth as he was pushed across the room and fell to the ground on his front.

His head was pulled up by his soft black hair being tugged on roughly. Merlin winced from the pain as he was lifted to his feet by his hair, then was thrown roughly on the bed and landed on his back. Before Merlin could even think about getting up and running away, Arthur had straddled his waist and was holding him down with his body weight.

"Stop struggling, it's not going to do anything," the prince was now pulling at the rest of Merlins shirt and ripping it off of his body. Merlin tried to scream but nothing came out, just muffled sounds. Arthur leaned forward and started licking and sucking his way down Merlins chest, licking every mark and crevice of the boys toned body.

When Arthur reached the bulge in Merlins pants he stopped, smiled, then palmed the bulge through his pants. Merlin started moaning and groaning and barely noticed when Arthur started untying the laces of his servants breeches.