Always

*Annaylin's POV*

             As I walked back from the dungeons, from potions, all I could think about, was Harry. He was acting all weird around me today. As I got to the Gryffindor common room I bumped into Ron, "Hey Ron, have you seen Harry around." " Sorry Lin, I haven't seen him since breakfast." I mumbled under my breath so no one could hear. "That little bastard, where did he go." I said bye to Ron, and came up to the Fat Lady's portrait, "Sugar Plum." As I stepped inside, I saw 'Mione reading on the big chair, Ginny and Dean snogging in the corner, and Fred and George pretending to throw up. As I was trying to sneak my way past Fred, who consistently dropped a bucket of water on me that morning, he yelled out "What's up Tiger?!?" That was his nickname for me, since he knew my animagus was a White Tiger. "Oh nothing, just tired from what you did today." I screamed. My hair started to turn Blood red, and Fred was backing up and bumped into George. "Oh, is little Freddie scared!" George said as he laughed. "Oh yes, yes I am, you don't want to know her when she is mad." My hands started heating up, and as I opened my hand up, there was a flaming, red fireball, floating above my hand. "Oh, I get what you mean now." George said. Fred and George ran upstairs, slamming the door as they left. "I'm going to get them back." I mumbled so only 'Mione could hear. As I walked into my bedroom, I saw a white slip of paper it said, "Hey Anna, meet me down at the Black lake at 6:00, please come there will be a surprise! Love, Harry." It was 5:56, 4 minutes, as I jogged downstairs, 'Mione said "Where you going Anna?" "Just trying to meet Harry." As I got to the Black Lake, I saw Harry, next to him was a little picnic. "Hey handsome, why did you ask me to come down here?" I said, as I gave Harry a peck on the cheek, I sat down. "Can't a boy ask his girlfriend out?" Harry asked confused.
*TIMESKIP AFTER THEIR MEAL*

              "Harry, This it... it was... was amazing." "Well you learn a lot, from being taught how to cook at the age of 4." Harry asked still confused. I got up, and sat on Harry's lap. "Harry, I want it to stay like this forever." He laid down, and laid beside him, my hair turning back to it's original color. I hugged him tightly, and he kissed my head. "I wish it could stay like this forever." I mumbled into his chest. "Maybe it can." He said. "How?" I asked very hopeful. "I don't know." he said confused. "Harry, do you love me?"  "Always." He said very softly. He kissed the top of my head. "Always."

_______________________________________________

WORDS: 491
"Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. I was getting ready to go to bed."
         Love, Elle

Started at 8:32
Finished at 9:21