Her

*Annaylin POV*

          As Harry and I were walking back to the castle, he grabbed my hand and pulled to the nearest tree. "I see Filch." He said softly. "Ok, boost me up to see if he is still there." When I got up on top of the tree, Harry used all his strength to climb to the top with me. He sat next to me, still grasping my hand. I looked over at him and said "I think he is gone." As soon as I finished Harry grabbed my waist and kissed me. I snaked my arms around his shoulders, and kissed him back. As we pulled apart, he asked, "Have I told you how beautiful you are?" I leaned in and kissed him more passionately, "Yes, yes you have, but I'm glad that you said that." Harry jumped off the tree, and held his hand out to help me down. I grabbed Harry's hand and jumped down. He was leaning down to kiss me, "You have to catch me first!" I screamed, and started running towards the Gryffindor common room. As I was running the portraits told us to stop running, but I kept on going. I got to the common room and yelled "Sugar Plum!" As I ran inside, I felt Harry's arms snake around my waist, he twisted me around. I leaned up and kissed him, 'Mione looked like she was getting ready to puke. "Can you please snog somewhere else, she is my best friend." 'Mione stated. I left Harry's lips, as Lenny, my best friend started running over to me. "OMG Lenny! I didn't know you got back!" I screamed. You see Lenny had a death in the family, since she was muggle-born, she had to go. "I got back 5 minutes ago." She said. She looked over at Harry, "What were you two doing?" She asked. I started blushing, and Harry said "Just doing this." He twisted me around and kissed me hard on the lips. "Goodnight Harry." I stated as we broke apart.
Goodnight Love." He said, giving me a peck on the cheeks.
*Harry's POV*

          "Goodnight Love." I said, giving her a peck on the cheeks. As Anna ran upstairs, I was still in a daze. "Harry who do you love?." 'Mione said.  "Her." I said. "Just her, her beautiful self."

_______________________________________________

WORDS:392
Started 4:56
Ended 5:13

IM TIRED
Love, Elle