Chapter-23(Shift)

Heyyyyy guys and girls....I would like to thank all of you for your support, "The Prophecy" got 20.5k reads and is #35in Werewolf... Wow! I've never expected that my story would receive this..... It's all because of y'all.... So, this chapter is gonna be romantic.. *wink*I hope y'all like it.... Of course y'all will...

Ana's pov:

"I'm tired!" I groan, jumping onto my fluffy bed, not mine actually, since we're stuck here at Jason's. I close my eyes, inviting sleep to endure me. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Troy in all his glory. This man never stops amusing me with his handsomness. He closed the door behind him and, locked it! What? I got up on my feet and saw him smirking at me. Is he gonna do the dirty with me? Oh no!

"Relax! I'm not gonna do the dirty with you. I'm here just to have a private conversation with you. You don't want anyone hearing about our conversation, do you?" I've noticed the change in his tone. His tone was dangerously awesome, his eyes midnight black. I'm sure his wolf has taken control over him.

I was preoccupied in my thoughts, that I didn't notice Troy advancing towards me and was right in front of me.  He was dangerously close to me, barely inches apart. His eyes still black, filled with lust, anger, etc.

I don't understand. What happened? Why did he become like this? He was perfectly alright until our talk with Justin.
"So, Ana! When were you gonna tell me that you're a Raiju?" he was mocking me.
"I-I was about t-" he cut me off by grabbing my shoulders and pulling me towards him, "WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME, ANA?" I shivered at his growl, actually his wolf's growl. Aurora was whimpering because of her mate's growl. I didn't know how to calm down his wolf. So I did the one thing which calms him. I kissed him!

At first, he didn't kiss me back, due to my sudden action. His arms then released my shoulders and trailed towards my hips, pulling me more closely to him. He started nibbling on my bottom lip, seeking for permission to enter me, but I was too adamant to let him in. How dare he growl at me? He then pressed my hips, making me moan loudly. He won, again. He entered my mouth and started exploring it, without leaving anything unexplored. My hands made their way to his neck, pressing him more closely towards me. This kiss was about to go further, but due to the lack of oxygen, we parted. We were panting hard, and I noticed that his eyes returned to their original golden colour. Thank Goddess! He smirked seeing my face flushed and my lips bulged, due to his nibbling.

" Justin made me promise. He told me not to reveal my true identity to anyone. I'm sorry Troy, for not telling you. I owe you. What do you want me to do?" I ask him, making him grin widely. " So, that's the reason your eyes are an amazing shade of blue. Well, let's shift! I want to see your wolf." he said to me. I nodded, taking his hand in mine and heading to the backyard.

He shifted into his onxy black wolf, and I shifted into my raiju wolf. I knew he was mesmerised by seeing the only Raiju wolf alive in the world. We then started running to the woods. My wolf was howling with excitement, for being let free after a long time. We then stopped near a clearing. I was seeing the scenic beauty ahead of me. The sun was on its horizon, and the greenery in front of us. It's amazing. Jaxon didn't mention that he had this scenic beauty near his house. I turned to see Troy, staring at me, as if I'm the only wolf alive. He then nibbled gently on my face, making my wolf do a happy dance, in her mind. He then ran his body all over me, masking me with his scent.  He then linked my face, making me whine. Now it's my turn. I then nuzzled my face near his neck. We rested there for a while, staring at each other with love and affection. The sun was setting, making the sky look a majestic orange. We then made our way towards the backyard, but stopped abruptly when there was a different smell in the surroundings. We sniffed the air and knew who they were,
Rogues......

Troy's pov:

Shit! Rogues. I then ordered my pack members by mind-link to come to the backyard.
Ana's wolf, Aurora was growling lowly, showing hatred towards them. I stood in front of her, in a protective stance,  blocking her view from the rogues. C'mon. Even though she's a Raiju, she's not my height. She's five to seven inches shorter than me.

Just then, six brown wolves jumped from the bushes, ripping a loud and ferocious growl from my throat. One of the rogues clawed me from behind, making Aurora pissed. She then let out a ferocious growl, trembling the ground. She then shifted back into her human form. No! She would be naked. I quickly got on my four legs, ignoring my wound, and stomped near her. But I was relieved when she shifted with her clothes on. Her eyes were shut. I then shifted into my human form, grabbed some boxers and went to her.
"Ana! Open your eyes." she then opened her eyes. I was awestruck seeing her eyes electric blue. Once she saw me, her facial expressions softened, but after seeing my wound, she growled once again and stepped in front of me. The rogues started advancing near us. My pack members killed five of them. So, it's just the two rogues left for us to finish. I grabbed Ana's wrist and pulled her towards me, "Ana! Go inside. I got this. I'm gonna finish them. I don't want you getting hurt. Just wait for me, alright?" I ordered her, making her nod helplessly. The moment she made her way inside, I looked at the two rogues dangerously while they shifted back to their human forms.
"You can kill us, Alpha King, but you can't kill our master. You don't know what he's gonna do to your delicious mate." That's it! I caught them by their neck and one snap, they lay there unconscious. Who the he'll is their master? I need to find out. I will. I won't let anyone hurt my mate. My mate. Mine.

***

I guess y'all liked this chapter. Score one for Troy and zero for unknown.... Anyways, I hope y'all liked my description.... I really suck in it..... And my exams start from tomorrow..... Gotta study... So please

Vote

Comment

Follow