DIYs

If you're not familiar with what a DIY is, is a Do It Yourself. This is basically a book with DIYs and life hacks! Comment requests if you want to.

1. Hack : Have a zit? Dab it with honey, and put a band-aid over it

2. Hacks : To get rid of a headache, drink so grape juice, eat some/a grape, drink two bottles of Gatorade, or just drink so Powerade.

3. Hacks : On January 1rst, today, turn all your hangers back wards. Now when you wear anything put it back to normal. In June, all the things you haven't worn donate or keep them to make nice crafts!

4. DIY : Get a jar & start on January 1rst, write down good things that happen that year, and in another jar bad, then the next New Years, look back at your memories.

5. DIY: To make a Cotton Candy Frappe from Starbucks at home you'll need these things:

Blender

Vanilla Ice Cream

Strawberry and Vanilla Syrup (like the ones that you use for Shaved Ice)

Milk

Ice

Measuring Spoon

(OPTIONAL: Whipped Cream and Straw)

Mug/Cup/Glass

Get the container that comes with your blender and put in 3 ice cubes, 3 scoops of your ice cream. After that, pour in as much milk as you want, but not too much. Then get your measuring spoon and put one tablespoon of vanilla syrup and three of strawberry. Blend it until it looks like a Starbucks drink, if you don't know what it looks like it's somewhat smooth but not liquidy. Put the enjoyable drink in a cup, glass, or mug of your choice, top off with whipped cream and enjoy!