The Cabin

Phillip POV

Me and Lukas were having a heated make out session for about 30 mins. We started to see that it was getting really dark.

"Wait Lukas... what time is it ?" , I said between breaths

"6:00 pm ...why?" , replied Lukas as he checked the time on his phone.

"Wait... don't we have to get back...we have school in the morning" , I replied rubbing his cheek.

"Yeah... but who cares" , replied Lukas as he picked me up so my legs were around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"What if someone worries about us ...like your dad...like Helen and Gabe?" , I said staring in his eyes and playing his hair.

"Phillip can't you go to your mom's " , said Lukas as he walked me over to the wall and starts kissing down my neck.

" Fine.... I guess...hehehe stop that tickles" , I said and started giggling since you was kissing my neck.We were about to take off or pants but until we heard a car pull up in the drive way.

"OH SHIT IT'S MY DAD!" , said Lukas in a screaming whisper way. Lukas set me down and pits on his shirt, we see a couple of gang guys coming of the car and bringing a guy out of the trunk.

"Lukas ...do you know these people..." , I said scared breathless.

"No...not at all...go hide under the bed I'll be in the closet", Lukas sneakily grabs a pan and runs to closet at closet it as I rush under the bed and puts the covers down to cover my body. I see the gang bring in a guy with no shirt and shoes. He must have been the one who was in the trunk, then I hear the gang members yelling at each other and I'm so scared that they will find me and Lukas. I hear a gunshot and that when I heard a body fall to the floor. I hear two more gun shots and two more bodies hit the floor.

"Please man I'm a nice guy" , i knew that wasn't Lukas so I was chill for about 4 seconds until I heard one last gunshot and saw the man who just got shot in the head fall right in front of me. All I could do was whimper and i couldn't stop. I heard foot stomps coming closer and closer to me . I saw the covers get pulled up by the kidnapped man holding a gun to my head. That's when I saw Lukas come out of the closet and hit the guy to the floor , he hit him two times and took the gun.

"COME ONE LETS GO!!!" , screamed Lukas taking my hand and bringing me out of the cabin to the back of his motorcycle. We put on our helmets and driving to the nearest lake. He got off and threw the gun as far as he could.

"He...he was gonna...kill me ... if you didn't save me..." , I said still too scared to talk and Lukas came in and hugged me tight and I started sobbing loud and all I could do was cry in his chest.

(A/N
What up um part two coming soon)