Good Morning

Phillip POV

I woke up seeing that i was cuddling with Lukas. I get out my phone and see that it was 1:00 am, I didn't want to get because I would probably wake up Lukas and because my legs were weak because what happened hours ago. I put my phone back in my pocket and stare at how beautiful Lukas looks when he's sleeping. How his blonde hair was everywhere, how little snores came from him . All I could do was smile , I fell back asleep and when I woke up I saw that I was in the bed alone . I got up and put on my Hollister underwear, put on my shirt and put on my pants and walked down stairs to see Lukas making pancakes. I started to sneak behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck.

" Good Morning" , I say looking over his shoulder and hearing him giggle.

" You're finally up ...I thought I killed you with my monster dick" , replied Lukas laughing and handing me a plate of pancakes. I got the syrup and put it on my pancakes and cut pieces.

" You know...yesterday actually made me forget about what happened" , said Lukas looking at me. I stopped eating and walked over to him and put my hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes.

" You know... Lukas we could do it again to get completely out of your head , I say to him seductively and started to kiss him.

" No not right we gotta get ready for school" , he replies breaking the kiss. " But... I wouldn't mind a little kiss" , he says and I quickly start to kiss him . Lukas starts to deepen the kiss and grabs my ass. I giggle still kissing him, I break the kiss knowing that we did have to get ready for school but I didn't want to go because I knew I wouldn't be able to be around him. I waited for him in the living room to get out the shower so I could go in to wash the smell of sex off my body. Once he was out he handed me some of his old clothes since mine were dirty and smelled.

"I'll wash these once I come back from school" , he says taking my dirty clothes and putting them in his room. I go into the the bathroom and start up the shower and got in. I wash my hair and wash my body , I turned off the water and got to get my towel. I dry my hair and wrap my towel around my waist and walk out the bathroom to put on Lukas' clothes and did my hair a little. I walk out and go downstairs to see Lukas waiting for me.

"Your bike tire was flat so I can drive you to school" , said Lukas up from his phone.

"Ok thanks " , I reply walking over to him and putting on my helmet. I get on behind him and puts both of my hands on his waist and lay my head on his back.

"Ready?"

"Ready."