APHG : part : 20

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

Recap of part #19 -"SwaSan picnic..SWASAN jealous by Sam and Sonia..SwaSan movements of car.. SwaSan nok jhok on outfit..Miss understanding.. SwaSan Separation.. Swara win competition...Sanskaar confession... SwaSan Date "

Aur pyaar Ho gaya me aaj dekhiye i mean padiye - "SwaSan Closeness...Sam heart break "

Part : 20

On other side Sam was heart broken.. He was roaming in street.. thinking about her...

I know that guys u ppl don't like to read lyrics bt please here do read it .. its nothing but Feelings of Sam and his words which are conveyed via song plx read it don't skip !!

"Umm hmm Umm hmm ummm hmm Umm hmm..., Tune Jo na kaha mein wo sunta raha.. Khamakha Bewajah khwaab bunta raha... "

With all the flashes Their masti hifi's ...

Read dz line it's ultimate pain he is facing

How they talked.. she smiling.. He States at her.. Her innocence.. her cuteness

"Dard phle se h jyada
Khud se phir ye vada
Khamosh Nazrein rahen Bezuban...
Abb na pehli si baate h bolo to lab thartharatien hai..Raaz ye dil ka na Ho banyan
Hoga na ab asar humpe nahin hum safar mein to hai humsafar hai nahi "

He thinks Sanskaar entry Swara's closeness to Sanskaar..His proposal and saying it as he has pranked..

"Dur jaata raha pass aata raha... Khamakha Bewajah khwaab bunta raha"

And finally Sanskaar proposed her.. her approval...

He closed his eyes tightly and made his fist tight... And Roared inside in pain...

Sam -" Kyu hua mere sath esa.. What I've done to some one ki I lost my happiness.. It's ok if god wants this its ok with me.. If she is happy then it's ok for me.. Sayad woh ek dusre k lie bane h is lie hi Toh me Usk pass rehkar b kabi uska pyaar na paa saka..or na bata saka.. Par koi baat nahi me uska dost Hu and hamesha rahunga.. Uski dosti nahi kho sakta.. Jo mukaddar (faith) ko manjoor h woh Muje b"

He smiles with pain..

He went to his place..

............

One The other hand Swara and Sanskaar dance immensely... Sanskaar places a peck on his forehead... They come back to their seats... Sanskaar looking lovingly to her...

Sanskaar becomes naughty -" Swara to I want a treat from you..as you won and got ua love"

Swara -"What gift ?? Tell ill give you.. and you to got ua love na u should also treat me "

Swara dint knew was Sanskaar was taking and his expressions..

Sanskaar -"Pakka U will give na.. "

Swara -" (Now jali dimag ki batti) Sanskaar what are you saying.. "

Sanskaar -"Treat me dats it.. (Signaling toward lips)

Swara -" Noooo "

Sanskaar -" It's okay.. u wanted a treat na let me give first "

Swara -" Sanskaar no please (Scared.. actually not much) "

Sanskaar gets up and goes to her romantically.. and bend towards her chair... They were so close to each other dey can feel der breath...
Swara closes her eyes..Sanskaar smiled and kissed her cheeks in seated.. Swara opened her eyes and looks Sanskaar who was smiling..

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें