APHG : Part : 51

Aur pyaar ho gaya

Recap of part #50 -"SanSam talk.. Spoil brats stares thier girls.. Sanskaar getting naughty in front of all.. Swara gets angry.. Sanskaar's plan.. SwaSan romance (dunno wheather u ppl liked or not) "

Part : 51

Every morning is beautiful yet when love birds are together it's special right..

Both were sleeping peacefully... While her sleep broke cz of a knock on door..

Swara sleepy -"Sanskaar please open the door.. "

Sanskaar -"(in sleep) Swara please let me sleep "

Swara -"Sanskaar.. "

The door knocks again..

This time Swara sit on bet..
And look around.. The room was totally messy.. It had flowers and decoratives and yes fragrance that is usually used by couples to make each others mood..

Swara shaked Sanskaar with all her energy -"Sanskaar get up.. Get up now see what you had made the room someone is knocking.. Wt if they sees it.. Oh god.. Sanskaar please get up "

Sanskaar waked with a jerk.. -"What happened "

Swara -"I said you full story and now u are asking who is the hero.. "(glares at him)
Sanskaar being naughty pulled her -"You are heroine and Ofcourse am here my dear to be wifey "

Swara pushes him -"Sanskaar some one is knowing and you are looking for chance seriously u are impossible "

Sanskaar -"ok open door na then.. Y are you disturbing ur to be hubby's sleep ha "

Pecked her lips and lied on bed again..

Swara angrily pulled him up again

Sanskaar -"What.. "

Swara shows the floor bed and walls and her and finally him to him..

Sanskaar -"Oh no "

Swara -"What oh no clear this all "

Some said from outside -"D it's me open...I know what are you both thinking and about to don't worry open its only me "

Swara recognised Meera's voice but she was at same time not ready to open cz she knew that if would.. She will definitely tease her till next point she gets.

Sanskaar -"Open na Swara.. What's the big deal she Meera "

Swara -"Ok ok "

She looked at his collar she could see her lips mark on neck.. She was shocked -"Oh no "

Sanskaar -"What happened now "

She ran towards his side and began to close his buttons..

Sanskaar -"What are you doing ur sister is out and u are looking for romance "

Swara -"Shut up romantic bug.. Look here marks "

She points towards neck

Sanskaar -"Oh don't close it.. I will keep like to that showing see my wife marked me with love "

Swara gives a disgusting look..

She opens the door making herself presentable....

Meera looks the condition of room and laughed -"So I was right "

Swara -"What "

Meera -"Nothing my dear siso.. Did you forget we have to leave in a hour "

Swara -"Yeah I do "

AUR PYAAR HO GAYA [#watty2017] [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें