Meeting

Kiba POV:
It was sunset. I started to curl into a ball, make a little fire, and try and warm myself for the night. I was struggling to keep my eyes open I was so tired. A WOLF ran past me. I jumped and screamed.
"Who goes there?" I felt like I was struggling to breath. I was horrified...
A tall Timber wolf with a red bandana and bright red eyes peeked around the corner. He was scary, was he the devil? He looked like one.
"Why are you out here? Get some shelter, pup. A froo froo husky like you with all them accessories should be inside worrying about drama at school or something" he said.

"Oh, I'm not froo froo...I'm homeless. My mom gave me these before she gave me to a town because she couldn't take care of me..."
I said... thinking about the few memories I have with my mom. I cherished those memories.
"Get inside, pup. I'll fetch you a deer for dinner, you look awfully skinny and unhealthy..." the wolf said.
"I'm Flash, by the way...and I have a sister. She's asleep, she can meet you in the morning."
Flash added.
"Ok."
This was the first time I felt, well, secure...I felt safe. I always thought the only way I'm gonna become a strong husky, and equal to all the wolves around these woods, was if I was thought in some fancy arena. But maybe all I need to be strong is someone to cheer me on. I never realized how lonely my life has been until now.