Meeting his Sister

Flash POV:
This girl was cool. I trusted her to meet my sister. At least, I think I trust her, I mean, she's a husky so if she even tried to hurt my sister she'd be down in a heartbeat.
"Hey Brie," I said
"Oh what's up bro?" Brie said
"I wanted to know if you want to meet this homeless little husky that spent the night last night" I told her
"Wait," she was confused
"Someone in OUR house without me knowing?" She added.
"Yeah..." I was shocked. I always thought my sister would like having another girl around. Maybe not.
" she better be a good one, Flash...remember Tammy..." she glared at me.
"Wait- no?! Tammy wasn't even my girlfriend!" I said
"THIS GIRL IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" Brie gasped
"Wait- no! Sorry, I meant like- y'know..." gosh, I need to know when to shut my mouth.
...
"Well, let's go meet her. She's outside" I grabbed my little sisters hand as we got our scarves on to keep warm in the snow.

Kiba POV:
To be honest, I'm kinda liking it here...and I kinda trust Flash. I don't think I should cause of all of my experiences with Timber Wolves...
Eh, it'll be okay.

Flash POV:
I was a little nervous for Brie to meet Kiba...I don't want a bad first impression, cause well...I don't want Kiba UM...well, leaving...WAIT- did that just go through my mind? Oh gosh, Flash. Chill. Dude. Like. NOW.
"Ok, there she is..." I said, nervously.
"Seriously Flash? You picked one of those trendy accessories obsessive huskies...wow." My sister said.

She ran up to Kiba...

"WHAT DID YOU PUT INTO MY BROTHERS MIND?!?!" Brie said.