hello.

hello, my name is mitchie and welcome to my first-ever phan college AU. 

some disclaimers before you start reading:

there are some trigger warnings throughout this book, such as minor homophobia, transphobia, and anxiety. those are all for now, but i will be sure to put a trigger warning before each chapter if necessary.

additionally, smile is not going to be extremely accurate to dan and phil IRL, possibly because this is indeed a fanfiction. however, i will try to make it accurate to their personalities; the events will not, for the majority, be something that had occurred to d&p in real life, if that makes sense.

anyway, i just want to say that i really do hope you enjoy. it would be great if you can comment down below your opinions, reviews, tips, and other stuff like that because i am still learning, so help would always be wanted.

i will try and update frequently, but it is all up to my schoolwork and classes. currently, i have midterms coming up, but i will try my best. 

also, i will be putting a song before each chapter. this way, you can listen to a song while reading. for me, music really sets the mood which is why i will be implementing that.

if any of you ever wish to become friends or contact me with anything, you can pm me or talk to me over any of the following social medias. this can include advice, help with stories, possible collaborations, or just to talk. i am always available.  

instagram - eyoitsmitchie

snapchat - mxtchiestyles

skype - pm me for it

email - again, just ask

so, that is pretty much it.

i hope you all enjoy reading this as much as i enjoy writing it.

much love,

mitchie