Chapter 5

When Naruto awoke he heard the sound of moaning and groaning coming from the next room and he looked and said "Looks like the 4th squad."

A female voice said "Very good son."

Naruto sat up and looked at a woman with red hair sitting there and he asked "Mom."

Kushina nods and Naruto screams "MOM." as he jumped out of the bed and tackled her in a hug which resulted in both being flipped out of the chair and onto the ground.

Both hugged each other and then burst out laughing and Kushina asked "How have you been son."

Naruto smile faltered a moment and said "Good." putting on his fake smile.

Kushina frowned seeing it and said "Son, I know about your life, I meant how have you been since you been here."

Naruto said "Well, Siofon-chan is pretty cool. Dad dead when I get back to the 11th squad though. Um...besides that I really can't say much, mostly been training."

Kushina said "Yeah...Captain Yamamato already sent word that right now is not for social visit. After your able to leave again you are to report back to the 11 squad." with a frown.

Naruto said "Don't worry mom, I just have to get halfway through my training, then we can spend time together."

Kushina said "Yeah, I know. Tenten and Ayame have been asking about you. I think they like you."

Naruto looked confused and said "I...don't know what to say mom. I do care for both but I don't know if its just friendly or if it is something more. Theres also someone else I have feeling for but I don't know what it is either. I don't have much experience for these feelings."

Kushina asked "Well, what are the feeling like. I might be able to help you."

Naruto then looked down for a moment and said "Maybe later, I need more time to think."

Kushina said "Alright, well your wounds are already healed and you can go back at any time. As for Ikkaku, he will be here for a little longer along with the man who brought you in. He had a little accident."

Naruto said "Well I better get going mom, I still have a lot to do in a short amount of time."

Kushina nods and Naruto quickly left. After he was gone she thought "whats wrong son, why are things so hard right now. I had thought we could spend all day catching up. Well time to check on my 2 patients. I need to talk to Siofon though and find out what her intentions are to my son. Hmm, 3 possible girls all after him. Looks like he has his grandfathers charm. Damn it dad, why did your genes infect my son, I just hope hes not clueless as well."

When Kushina walked into the room where her 2 patients were she cracked her nuckles and said "So Ikkaku, tell me, what did you say to piss my son off."

Ikkaku paled while the other man who has tubes down his throat and 7 IV whimpered at her voice.

Meanwhile Naruto walked toward the 11th division and thought "it doesn't matter how I feel for those 3, when they learn what I must do they will hate me, at least Tenten and Ayame will, they both will know I am the person who killed all their friends in Konoha. Siofon will probably hate me as well." as he stopped and looked at the sky before he closed his eyes and let a tear fall.

Arracnar Kage said "Do you lack resolve to do what is right."

Naruto thought "but who has the right to judge what is right. Why should I listen to Yamamato. If his orders made since I would follow them but its to close to the way the villagers were with me for my taste. I mean just because Kyuubi could get free they wanted to kill me and yet there were those who defended me so I could live to this point. Just because the Hollows could come does not mean we should kill them. Its just not right."