Chapter 6

Naruto blinked as he hit the hard ground and he looked around him and said "Where the hell am I."

A creepy voice said "ah, a shinigami came all the way here to be eaten. Well I can't let a delicious little morsal like this get away." and Naruto turned and saw a black creature with a white mask about 20 feet tall and Naruto thought "shit, a hollow." remembering how Siofon described them.

He reached for his Zanpakuto and pulled it out while saying "Shine brightly Arracnar Kage." as it turned into a single blade of white light.

The hollow lunged at Naruto who jumped away and from the strike and flashstepped in front of the hollow and swung his Zanpakuto through the mask cutting it in half.

When Naruto did the mask broke and the Hollow did not die as normally they do but instead it changed back into a human soul.

Naruto blinked at the now 60 year old looking man and thought "what the hell."

Kage voice said "I only have 3 abilities. One is to consume all shadows and convert them into spirit particles for you. The second ability is what you see now. I purify the souls of any hollow you kill without killing the souls like every other shinigami does. The last ability I will reveal to you when I think you are ready."

Naruto looked at the man and said "Hey buddy, you ok."

The man was shaking and said in a weak and scared voice "yes."

Naruto said "Well, I guess you might as well come with me because I don't know how to send souls back to soul society. I only know how to fight. I don't even know where I am right now."

The man said "Heuco Mundo. I been here for 20 years now. It was terrible the time I was here."

Naruto said "Heuco Mundo huh. I remember hearing about how my grandparents came here a long time ago and fought. I need to get to somewhere called Las Noches and there I can find the tunnel to the real world."

The man said "Its on the surface. Were deep underground. I don't know how to get there."

Naruto said "Well I guess we will have to look for more hollows then. If I can free some more of them then perhaps one of them will know the way out of here. Just stick close and I will get you out of here old man."

The man nods and Naruto starts walking away.

Back in Soul Society Tenten dodged to the left to miss being hit with a club before she did a spinning leg kick to the guy she was fighting only to have to jump away as several rockets hit the ground where she was a moment before and thought "damn, my grandparents are a pain in the ass. I wonder how the other 2 are." as she reached for her sword.

Ayame was running along rooftops firing arrows as fast as she could while Ishada was firing as well. Every shot she made he would destroy the arrow with one of his own and she thought "damn it, how am I suppose to be able to hit him if he blocks every arrow I shoot. How was I suppose to know saying quincy seemed weak compared to shingamis would piss him off." as she jumped into the air only to have Ishada change from firing one arrow to hundreds and she thought "oh shit."

Siofon was running all across soul society looking for Naruto but still had not been able to find him since the meeting that she left a few hours earlier.

Time skip 2 months later

Naruto looked at the group of souls that he has freed and looked at a particular group and thought "so shinigamis can become consumed by hollows also huh. It was a shock when I freed them. 1 captain, 4 seated officers and 20 non seated officers. Not to meantion a Vizard. Boy me and gramps are going to have one long talk later when I get a chance to. I can't believe hes a Vizard."