She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty (Mike Fuentes)

Cassandra's P.O.V

The amount of never ending paperwork stacked on my desk taunts me while my feet are kicked up to relax from the most recent incident in this precinct, but I love my job and it's the only thing I have left in life, besides my amazing brother whom I love so very much.

"Head Hunter we need your help in room 2!" My partner Carlos shouts across the squad room. My lovely nickname I've earned from working in the exhilarating San Diego police department. I release a long sigh and take my feet off my desk, stretching before making my way over to him. Being 23 and a detective is fun, somewhat. Everyone is pretty much older than me, making me the youngest.

"So fill me in, what's up?" My hands find their way to the back of my jeans to pull out my phone. Of course it's another text from my brother making sure I'm okay.

Logan Hunter: How's work going? Are you alright? :)

I laugh and text him back, reassuring him that I'm okay.

"Okay, we have Harold Lukely, 34. He is apparently the one who did the number on our most recent victim, Nicole." Carlos says, reading from the case file in his hand. I nod my head as we reach the interview room. "So what do you need me to do?" I ask while tracing one of my many tattoos. Carlos chuckles and wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Basically he was going to confess but then he shut down on me. Also I should warn you he is one cocky son of a bitch."

Well now that I know what I'm up against, my attitude has made a complete turn. My current somewhat happy mood is gone and I am now the complete bitchy asshole that gets confessions out of perps, hence my name 'Head Hunter'. "Alright I'm going in," I take the case file from Carlos and grin. "Time me." He nods and I quickly wipe the smile off my face and walk in the room.

"Alrighty, Mr.Lukely." I say sitting in front of him. He looks up from the table he's sitting at and smirks at me. "Woah, you're way hotter than that douche detective that was in here before." I pull out the photo of our most recent victim and place it in front of him. "Do you know her?" I ask rudely. The same disgusting smirk is still plastered on his sleazy face. "Maybe I do." My seat is pushed back and I start pacing through the room.

"Don't fuck with me. Do you know her?"

"No." He responds flatly. Right where I want him, he's trapped.

"Wrong answer dick. Your semen is inside her and she's laying in a hospital bed so think again." The smirk that was once on his face is now gone and is being replaced by a scowl. "You don't know anything, stupid bitch." My laugh rings throughout the room as I walk over to where he's sitting and stand behind him, lowering my mouth closely to his ear.

My voice is barely a whisper as I start speaking. "What's wrong Harold? Did she say no to you is that why you raped her? Huh, you wanted to get in bed with her and she turned you down. Is that why you raped her?" Harold by now is clenching his fist and they are white from being held in so long.

"I didn't touch the whore." He growls. That doesn't stop me as I continue to whisper in his ear. "You wanted her and she didn't want you, so you showed her a lesson. I mean you don't look like you get girls that much now do you Harold." That must have sent him over the edge because he stands up rapidly and turns to face me. "She liked it. That stupid bitch liked it." I push him back in his seat and smirk. "Oh really?" His expression changes once again. "Just like you would too."

Now that's one thing I won't take. I will not have a rapist hit on me. My hand grabs the back of his head and smashes it into the table. His head comes back up and his nose is bleeding. "Well they will like you in prison too. See you in 15 years you disgusting son of a bitch."