one ; 1

"i've had this for a long time, so it isn't any big news to me. i'm taking pills because of an illness i have or something, it's not that big of a deal."
"not that big of a deal? are you sure?"
"yeah."
"well, i have a lot of money so i can help you i guess?"
"stop showing off how much money you own, jerk."

asano placed his hand out in-front of the red-haired male, an innocent smile plasted on his lips. it complimented him well, an angelic smile. one that could save anyone.

damn.. that face of his..

"wh-"
"i'll take care of you, akabane."
"i don't need your help, i've had this for a long time and i know how to deal with it.."

karma pouted, sliding the bottle of pills into his pocket; a small smiling forming on his lips.

"well, i guess i'll take the help.. but in one condition." the red-head looked down, glancing back up at the strawberry-blonde.

"what is it?"

please dont leave me too.

"you have to stay with me, and you can't leave me."

will he stay? even if he's a jerk..

"of course, why would i leave a sick person alone?"

i doubt he'll stay.

"well, maybe because you're a jerk?"

why did i trust him so easily?

maybe it's because i'm going to leave soon too.

- flashback -
"mo-mom? what a-are you doing?"
"i'm sorry karma, it's not you.. it's your father. i'm sorry i'm leaving you and the whole world. smile for me, one last time please?"
"even just a tiny one?"
"b-but i c-cant.. please stay so i can give you b-bigger smiles in the future!"
"small smiles mean bigger than bigger smiles in this case, karma."

the rest was a blur, karma's eyes were covered with tears that made his vision blurry. he couldn't see a thing. he couldn't stop crying either.

his mom had commit suicide, in-front of him.

- end of flashback -

a/n; sorry this chapter was short af ahh
i'm very busy right now and most chapters will be like this, but if we're lucky enough i'll get to do a 1000 word chapter ay