Chapter 3: Little Red Dress

What Zayn wanted to tell me was that I should invite more people to go to their party on Saturday, preferably girls.

My heart sunk to the ground so hard and fast. I felt stupid. How can I possibly think that he would want something else?

So the week goes by pretty fast. It’s already Friday and I still haven't gotten a dress for the guys' party. I decide to call my friend Jess to go shopping with her. She is not only like my sister, but she is great with fashion! I can really use her help. And I can talk to her about... Zayn.

We're at the mall, going to all the stores because I just can't find the right dress. Jess knows there's something wrong so she uses being hungry as an excuse.

Jess looks at me and asks "what's wrong, hun?"

I can't stop myself from telling her everything at that moment. I tell her about every single thing that occurs from the moment I meet the boys til when Zayn says bye.

I tell her, "I don't know what happened to me, but for just those hours I spent with him I felt a serious connection I've never felt before... I think I’m probably going crazy."

She laughs and says, "Girl, you've been crazy. But from what you told me it seems like there is something there. Just give it some time."

I hope she's right. I remember Zayn telling me to invite friends so I tell Jess about the party. "Please please go with me! I need you there, Alice is going too. Please!" I give her my puppy eyes and she smiles and says, "Okay, Paola! Now lets go find you an amazing dress. And I guess I should look for one too."

I give her a huge hug and we continue on our quest to find dresses.

When I’ve almost given up, I walk into one last store. And there it was! The dress I was meant to wear on Saturday! It was a red princess neckline dress, above the knee. Just beautiful. I got the perfect heels to match it. I was extremely happy.

Jess smiled and said, "You are gonna kill Zayn!"

--It's Saturday--

I'm all dolled up, completely ready. I get in my car and I'm on my way to pick up Alice and Jess. Some other good friends I invited were going to meet me at the guys' place later on.

The girls are in the car and after a couple of minutes we are at the party.

I'm very nervous while knocking on the door, but I try my hardest to not show it physically. The door opens and I'm relieved to see Louis.

He gives me a smile and a hug and says "Hey there cutie, aren't you looking like a total goddess. And who is this beautiful girl you've brought with you."

I blush and giggle, "Why thank you Lou. Oh yeah, this is my friend Jess." She smiles, he smiles. And I smile because I just know something good is gonna happen there. Louis walks us inside where the guys and everyone else are at.

I get a round of hugs from all the guys, except for Zayn because he wasn't back from getting something from the store.

Jess and Louis are in a corner talking and laughing. Alice and I are talking to Liam, Harry and Niall by the food table because that’s where Niall prefer to be, I was fine with it. But then, Zayn walks in and he's not alone.

Zayn walks in with Emily, a girl I went to school with. And I'm feeling shocked and a bit mad.

He looks at me and has a look of surprise on his face.

I guess he wasn’t counting on seeing me at the party after all...

What do you guys think? :) xx