Chapter 7: Next Step

--Five Months Later--

These pass 5 month have been the best. Dating Zayn is the most amazayn thing every. He makes me feel beautiful every second I’m with him.

I know it’s too soon but every time I’m with him I feel like yelling out "I love you!" but I stop and remind myself that I decided to take it slow.

 But then something changed.... my mind...

One day while Zayn and I are walking in the park, hand to hand, it starts to rain. It makes everything look so much more beautiful! 

Zayn cups his hands to collect some water, once he has enough he soaks me with it. "ahh!" I push him and as he starts to fall he pulls me down with him. We’re rolling on the ground. Once Zayn is on top of me he then gives me a gentle kiss which leaves me wanting more.

I pull his face down again and we kiss with more passion. We stop for a break. and as out of air as I am I whisper "I’m done taking it slow..." and he whispers back in my eye "I thought you would never say this, babe!" and we continue with our passionate kissing. 

We both are a hot mess! All wet and dirty from rolling on the ground in the rain.

I notice Zayn staring at me and I start to blush. He walks towards me and wraps his arms around my waist. "You look beautiful."

We’re staring into each others eyes, and I know he’s telling the truth. I respond to his comment with a kiss.

He pulls me up on the hood of his car and kisses me. 

When we stop Zayn continues to stare at me.

I can’t stop myself from asking "what!?"

He comes closer and whispers in my ear, "I Love You."

At this moment, the whole world feels different. I pull him into a kiss. 

Then I look into his eyes and say the three words I’ve never ever said to anyone in my life before, "I Love You."

I wrap my legs around him and pull him closer. I tease him though, and just put my face really close to his without exactly touching him. And I smile. I could see in his eyes desire and he pulls me closer and kissing me sweet and softly but then hard and passionately.

"Where would you like to go now baby?" Zayn asks.

"To your place" I answer playfully. 

"Your wish is my command beautiful" he kisses me once more and pulls me off the hood only to pick me up again and carry me to the passenger side.

He kisses me and says "I love you" before closing the door. 

Zayn drives with one hand so he can hold my hand with the other. On ever red light we kiss. For some strange reason there were many red lights today!

When we get to his house I’m surprised that is no one there. Usually there’s a bunch of people around. There are no signs of the other lads either. I guess this is our lucky day, and I can tell that Zayn agrees.

We walk towards the coach to sit. Zayn pulls me onto his lap. 

"Babe, what would you like to do?" he asks. I would love to say "you" but I stop myself.

"Hmmm... wanna watch a movie.?" I suggest.

"How about... The Notebook!" 

"You’re such a hopeless romantic baby." I tease him. 

He laughs, then looks me in the eyes and says "I’ve had hope and thanks to that I’ve found you. I don’t need anybody else."

I pulled him into a deep hot kiss. In this kiss I let myself go completely. Wrapping my legs around his waist.

His hands start to explore my body. I shudder. He whispers "want me to stop?" but his hands are still working their way down my lower back. I whisper back "no" very softly and wonder if he heard me but it doesn’t matter.

We’ve never let ourselves go this much before. And just as it starts to get better we heard a key turning at the door. I jump right off Zayn and go turn on the television. Then I go back to snuggle with Zayn as we hear two pairs of footsteps walking our way.

Its Harry and some chick I’ve never seen before.

"uh.. Are we interrupting anything here?" he smiles wickedly.

"No, not at all" I answer coolly.

"Well just came by to introduce you guys to Rachel" he still has a big smile on his face. "Rachel this is Zayn and Paola." we shake hands. "Well were off, got a date to go to, see you guys later."

They begin to leave but not until Harry turns around to say "be good children" and winks. I shout out "Ditto!" 

We sigh in relief and continue with our hot make-out session...

Read, Vote, Comment (: